ZeroGravityFat

GDT Devils at Panthers

258 posts in this topic

Puck movement and someone in front of the net? Certainly can't be a devils pp. Lol

but let me just say that this is some bad fvcking hockey.

What makes it frustrating is it can be prevented. That's the silver lining, if any. I hesitate to call it "leadership", but this is just something that players are going to have to start holding each other accountable for.

Edited by SJP20

This game was absolutely pathetic. How do they have the most dominant play of hockey they've had all season to an absolutely disastrous 2nd and 3rd periods? :evilcry:

Shameful, typical Devils...can't stop anyone in the clutch. Way to ruin what looked like a terrific road trip, boys.

Worst loss of the year.

They're capable of topping this one...but it'll be hard :P You could see this coming with the Tampa game, they almost blew a three-goal lead THAT night.

A deserved loss...hopefully something will be learned in the process. This is what happens when you show up for one period.

probably the biggest win for that sh!tbag franchise since 1996

If I was DeBoer I'd be livid. He made no small secret that he wanted to win this game, and this team completely quit after 1 period. He should make them ride the bikes until tomorrow.

Well. Guess nothing has changed with this team. Completely embarrassing. Hopefully they can learn from it but probably not because they never do. Disappointment is an understatement. That was fvcking garbage. Garbage teams lose like that.

Wow, that's all I have to say. Honestly, I blame the whole game on Marty....but what can you do.

Team flat out doesn't know how to play with a lead. Once we get ahead we become a completely different team - a bad one. We looked the most dominant we have all year in the first, got up by 3 goals, and didn't get a point out of the game? Inexcusable.

I lied, haven't left yet.

Just an awful loss to a one-line sh!t team. Stopped playing after 1 period

Hey opponents the Devils have a message for you: "Don't worry about how many goals you're down to us, just wait til the 3rd periord and we'll let you get some back"

Duh-nuh-nuh-Hey!-We-Suck!

I hope none of the Devils fans there were rubbing it in the Panthers fans faces after the first period. XD