GDT Blue Jackets @ Devils

NHLeBeau44

What did i say the other night? These garbage goals are usually a direct relation to something that happens within 10 secods of the goal. In this case Captain Slump gave the puck away.

yup we clearly have a problem getting the puck out of the zone... for years now... thats what killed us against carolina in the playoffs 100%

lets say our player is getting the puck around the hash marks on the board... he's NEVER gonna play it upfront he's gonna try to play it behind the net and were collapsing behind the red line with short options...

worst case scenario ice the fvcking puck guys

Msg + sucks. Stop putting commercials on when the game is on. It's every frigen game.

Agreed, I'm really getting sick of missing live action just so they can cut to more commercials right after they come back from a commercial break. Typically happens after the 3rd tv timeout of each period but I noticed it also happened after the 2nd tv timeout of the 3rd. Hopefully they fix this issue, this is at least the 4th MSG telecast in a row they've done this.

Agreed, I'm really getting sick of missing live action just so they can cut to more commercials right after they come back from a commercial break. Typically happens after the 3rd tv timeout of each period but I noticed it also happened after the 2nd tv timeout of the 3rd. Hopefully they fix this issue, this is at least the 4th MSG telecast in a row they've done this.

do you have fios?

Wow shots 17-3 Columbus in the 3rd. What is wrong with this team. That is absolutely ridiculous man.

If the Devils lose this game to a garbage team like the Blue Jackets I'll make a deal with everyone and not post until they go on their next 3 game win steak. Sound good?

Go Colombus !!!!