NHLeBeau44

GDT Blue Jackets @ Devils

SterioDesign    261

fvck off Janssen like i said earlier Deboer should have sat his ass for taking a stupid risk nailing a guy after that we just got a PP call then this

Janssen you're just useless. There's no way you should even be on this team because you wouldn't be playing for anyone else.

Edited by SJP20

Quinn01    38

I agree that the first penalty that Janssen took was dumb but this one was questionable.

Dead    9

These refs should be hung by the neck until dead, then allowed tp ref another game. They are beyond terrible.

fvcking my God! Janssen you make Andrew Peters look good. That's how fvcking beyond bad you are.

I'm so beyond pissed off this team can't see what a waste of a roster space he is.

Quinn01    38

Not really.. Pretty clear imo.. Get this retard off the team already.

What was clear about that call? He went to stick lift, obviously gravity and force bring the stick down near the hands.

njdevsftw    28

He doesn't just lift the stick.. The stick remains around the waist of the CBJ player, clearly hindering him from moving.

Yeah, I'm in the "enough of Janssen" camp. Questionable call or not, he's ridiculous.

And Ilya, for the love of God, get those friggin' shots on net. You have enough shortcomings as it is.

And Elias has really been a nice story so far this season. Good for him.

Devlin    12

And Ilya, for the love of God, get those friggin' shots on net. You have enough shortcomings as it is.

Its like they have him playing more of a suppotive assist man role than his natural sniper role...or is it just me?

of course another fvcking garbage goal

What did i say the other night? These garbage goals are usually a direct relation to something that happens within 10 secods of the goal. In this case Captain Slump gave the puck away.

DevsMan84    605

Kicking goals now allowed in NHL...

I'm sitting right behind Marty and he did not kick it