NHLeBeau44

GDT Blue Jackets @ Devils

194 posts in this topic

What did i say the other night? These garbage goals are usually a direct relation to something that happens within 10 secods of the goal. In this case Captain Slump gave the puck away.

yup we clearly have a problem getting the puck out of the zone... for years now... thats what killed us against carolina in the playoffs 100%

lets say our player is getting the puck around the hash marks on the board... he's NEVER gonna play it upfront he's gonna try to play it behind the net and were collapsing behind the red line with short options...

worst case scenario ice the fvcking puck guys

Wtf is up with this new style of play with Kovy!? Enough with playing as setup man...drive to the net and do what comes natural, rip it on net.

Edited by Devlin

Wtf is up with this new style of play with Kovy!? Enough with playing as setup man...drive to the net and do what comes natural, rip it on net.

yeah big time

Msg + sucks. Stop putting commercials on when the game is on. It's every frigen game.

totally agree.. people need to feed kovy the puck.. not the other way around.

Edited by njdevsftw

If it wasn't for the PK this team would rival or surprass the futility of 2010. It's that damn good. If only they had adopted the agressive kill years ago insteasd of passive box.

i wish our dmen could PINCH to keep the puck in the offensive zone... and i wish their dmen wouldnt so we could simply skate out of the zone like they are

Msg + sucks. Stop putting commercials on when the game is on. It's every frigen game.

Agreed, I'm really getting sick of missing live action just so they can cut to more commercials right after they come back from a commercial break. Typically happens after the 3rd tv timeout of each period but I noticed it also happened after the 2nd tv timeout of the 3rd. Hopefully they fix this issue, this is at least the 4th MSG telecast in a row they've done this.

not another overtime

The Devils are lucky it's even going to overtime. They deserved to lose this game in regulation.

Well we got one point already!!! Yay!!! :). Lets get the extra point now.

Agreed, I'm really getting sick of missing live action just so they can cut to more commercials right after they come back from a commercial break. Typically happens after the 3rd tv timeout of each period but I noticed it also happened after the 2nd tv timeout of the 3rd. Hopefully they fix this issue, this is at least the 4th MSG telecast in a row they've done this.

do you have fios?

Wow shots 17-3 Columbus in the 3rd. What is wrong with this team. That is absolutely ridiculous man.

If the Devils lose this game to a garbage team like the Blue Jackets I'll make a deal with everyone and not post until they go on their next 3 game win steak. Sound good?

Well we got one point already!!! Yay!!! :). Lets get the extra point now.

yup

Wow shots 17-3 Columbus in the 3rd. What is wrong with this team. That is absolutely ridiculous man.

If the Devils lose this game to a garbage team like the Blue Jackets I'll make a deal with everyone and not post until they go on their next 3 game win steak. Sound good?

Go Colombus !!!!

do you have fios?

Yeah, I'm not sure if its an issue for fios customers only or not but they've told me its MSG that is doing it and that they don't control the commercials at all.

Kovalchuk! Way to start out the SO!