newarkdev01

GDT: Islanders @ NJ Devils 1PM 11/26/11

328 posts in this topic

FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!! GOD DAMMITT!!!!!!! THOSE STUPID MOTHER fvckERS THAT WAS NOT AN INTENTIONAL KICK. fvck YOU TORONTO AND YOUR HORSEsh!t REVIEWS! BULLLLLLSHIIIIIIT

Finally some pissed off emotion from captain bland

Good. Now, go and smash the next stick over the head of Kovalchoke.

I don't believe that was a distinct kicking motion. Hell, I've seen goals with a lot more of a kick stand. fvcking figures.

This league has obviously never partaken in a sport that involves kicking something.

and why did nobody fvck up Tavares? that piece of sh!t needs to get his ass whipped

I don't believe that was a distinct kicking motion. Hell, I've seen goals with a lot more of a kick stand. fvcking figures.

This.

This league can fvcking suck my dick. What an absolute crock of fvcking horsesh!t.

that was absolute NHL robbery... and after all the crap that the isles got away with...

i am absolutely livid, i really really really hate the NHL right now

They're going to overturn that goal there, when it was ruled a goal in the first place...

This league is a joke. Tack on all that garbage with Tavares and the blown calls, fvck this sh!t.

Not to be 'that guy', but it Sid the Comeback kid scores that goal, it counts. Not a doubt in my mind

Edited by Devilsfan118

What a fvcking joke. This league blows.

this is absolutely pathetic i cannot believe that just happened. i am so pissed

Man the league has fvcked us this weekend...what else is new

It was a distinct kicking motion. Accidental perhaps, but it was a kicking motion. I don't think you can ever allow that.

parise was fvcking pissed. what an emotional player gotta love him

They said no goal because it was propelled by a skate....what about that goal against us where that dude kicked the puck with his skate and hit salvadors stick and went in....the puck was propelled with the skate in that instance...FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fvck this. Literally the only positive is that this might light a fire under Parise's ass.

They're going to overturn that goal there, when it was ruled a goal in the first place...

This league is a joke. Tack on all that garbage with Tavares and the blown calls, fvck this sh!t.

Not to be 'that guy', but it Sid the Comeback kid scores that goal, it counts. Not a doubt in my mind

Can't agree more. We have seen countless goals count against the devils that had a 10x more distinct kicking motion.

yeah the officiating in this home and home has been horsesh!t. Tavares can do as he pleases with his stick....

It was a distinct kicking motion. Accidental perhaps, but it was a kicking motion. I don't think you can ever allow that.

he tried hitting it with his stick and his stick hit his leg no? which made the kicking motion

no thats not the point. the argument was that it wasnt a "kick" he was either slipping or whatever but he didn't try and kick the puck. a kick implies that the player is trying.

not only was it debatable, but it was already ruled a goal, and not to mention the devils are always on the bad side of decisions.. and this is still overturned

This league can fvcking suck my dick. What an absolute crock of fvcking horsesh!t.

Amen

That goal counts depending on the situation. Like someone said before, if Crosby scores it, it counts. You know this to be true.

Fvck this. Literally the only positive is that this might light a fire under Parise's ass.

it fvcking better. i cant stand watching his only (almost) goal be one that completely messed my emotions up. we shouldnt have even been in that situation against the pusssssssy islanders he, and most of the others, need to play with some more fight for christ sakes

The league always gives the devils the short end of the stick on these calls. But even with this one I was fairly certain it would count...no distinct kicking motion...and they STILL take it away from us

"The puck was propelled into the net by a skate" THAT'S NOT THE RULE fvckWAD! It has the be a kicking motion, and it clearly wasn't!

Wow they said "deflected" off a skate. Not kicking. New devils rule?