Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JRZYRIPPER

Henrique a Calder Trophy candidate ?

24 posts in this topic

Well henrique has been a pleasant surprise for the big club this year. Do you all think if he keeps it up he should be mentioned in the rookie of the year conversation? Have to think his playing time will decrease once zajac is back, so his production will probably drop. Thoughts ?

Well, considering he's in the top 5 in rookie scoring and has played 5 fewer games than the majority of the other players I'd say he'll be a consideration. Whether he can catch up to Ryan Nugent-Hopkins will be the question.

When fully healthy I wouldn't mind seeing a kovy-josefson-henrique line for a handful of games.

If he plays as a center until Josefson comes back then he may have a chance. If he is shifted to the wing he will lose out on a lot of points.

RNH will likely win be a candidate as will Matt Read (kind of bs since he's 25) If Henrique and Larsson keep producing points, one of them may get a nod

I hope hes atleast considered....but in the end....hes a Devil so that means he wont win.

I hope hes atleast considered....but in the end....hes a Devil so that means he wont win.

Kind of like Marty and Gomez weren't even considered.

Kind of like Marty and Gomez weren't even considered.

Its the emblem on the chest.

I don't think larson will because jrs not putting up points in a point crazed league. I never would have thought henrique would have produced more than Zach and kovy in less games.

as much i love the kid i'd feel like a real homer saying that i think hes having a shot at it...

I sure hope he keeps his production up and gets a nod, I've been following him for a while and it's nice to see that he's the real deal in the NHL.

doh1.gif

Im just joking, Im not that convinced the NHL is against the Devils.

Nominee? Very likely. Winner? No chance.

My feelings too along with for Larsson.

Im just joking, Im not that convinced the NHL is against the Devils.

Brodeur and Gomez both won the Calder, which is what Daniel was referring to.

intresting stat. Nugent hopkins has a FO percentage of 38% while Henrique is at 51%

intresting stat. Nugent hopkins has a FO percentage of 38% while Henrique is at 51%

Interesting stat, Hopkins is 6`1 175...pretty hard to be good on draws at that size.

As of today before the games. Henrique has 19 games, 5 goals, 9 assists, 36 shots and a plus 0. Hopkins has 24 games, 10 goals, 15 assists, 50 shots and a plus 3.

Interesting stat, ...I have no interesting stat, but wanted to jump on that train...

Interesting stat, ...I have no interesting stat, but wanted to jump on that train...

hmm.. interesting point