puckrock

GDT: Devils @ Colorado

304 posts in this topic

I really hate the aves pa announcer and have for years. His announcements are way over the top and when he announces a goal it sounds like he just orgasmed hard.

What a fvcking joke. Haven't played a game in like 4 days and this is how they come out. Pathetic. Zero excuse for getting the sh!t kicked out of you by a team so terrible.

Time for the Moose to make an appearance!!! :moose:

I'm staying awake for this! :doh1:

When is our captain and 100 million man going to show up? This is just silly.

I am praying the devils can pull a Florida panthers in this game and come back and win.

this team is abysmal

piss poor effort.

I'm tired defending them.

Edited by trailblazer

The Devs don't look too bad. Refs are pretty much handing this game to the Avs. We will step up in the 2nd and 3rd and I'm gonna say KovalCup gets an Ovechtrick.

this team is abysmal

piss poor effort.

I'm tired defending them.

You defend the team? You're usually the first to start whining.

But wow. Bad period, hope the team comes out much better in the 2nd period

Hopefully they shake the rust off and DeBoer can do something to get them going. 40 minutes to get 3 goals, gotta come out strong in the 2nd and chip away.

I am praying the devils can pull a Florida panthers in this game and come back and win.

Oh their pulling alright...everyone one of us fans....last I looked,Florida was a winning Hockey team....How could we...be them?

I love it when Dave hester pisses off jerrod and brandi as well as darrell sheets.

Yeah I gave up already.

That might have been the worst period of hockey they've played all year. I wish I could bill them for time lost watching that sh!t, that's how bad it was.

That might have been the worst period of hockey they've played all year. I wish I could bill them for time lost watching that sh!t, that's how bad it was.

How much would they owe you?

Oh their pulling alright...everyone one of us fans....last I looked,Florida was a winning Hockey team....How could we...be them?

Oh yeah, how I WISH the Devils could have been more like the Panthers this year and in the past few years. What a winning example that organization has set.

Come on people.

Edited by Devilsfan118

-3 for Kovalchoke and -2 for the "Temp".

If anything, they are consistent.

Edited by SJP20

better come out swingin' in the second. im still in a fit of rage after saturdays game, i can't handle another loss tonight.

Hopefully they shake the rust off and DeBoer can do something to get them going. 40 minutes to get 3 goals, gotta come out strong in the 2nd and chip away.

This team can barely score 3 goals in 60 minutes, gimme a break.

I love it when Dave hester pisses off jerrod and brandi as well as darrell sheets.

Yeah I gave up already.

Haha! Barry is the best..."Ive seen this before at a party, not sure if the guy was smoking out of it or playing it".

Love it! :)

And in a stunning development, Kovy was on ice for all three goals. Who would've guessed?

well, if you believe in that old adage... worst lead in hockey...

I was in the building and watched them on the receiving end of that a little over a week ago after all. they need to find some inspiration. looked so uninspired that period. all it takes is one goal... wake up boys. please