puckrock

GDT: Devils @ Colorado

304 posts in this topic

the defense is much more a problem than the offense at this point.

i mean we have one goal to show for. i'd say they've both been giving us issues.

Wow. We now have more short handed goals against than power play goals for.

We have reached a new low. Sorry oates, but you are now officially on my must fire ASAP list.

Zach Parise is playing the worst game I have ever seen from him. Turnover after turnover. No burst. No energy. Nothing in the tank.

ANOTHER shorthanded goal against. Give me a fvcking break.

The PP was always bad, but it never hurt the team like this. Fix this!!

Well 'someone' has to get it through PDB's head that Kovy just can't play RW and can't play with Zach...I thought he was smart enough to realize that on his own but evidently not, and not after ten games of this nonsense.

There's a lot of chemistry there ... the baking soda-vinegar volcano kind of chemistry.

Disappointing.

Putting it politely, I see.

From TG:

"League-worst sixth SHG against for Devils -- fifth in the last 10 games. Unbelievable."

Oates is looking real bad right now.

Zach Parise is playing the worst game I have ever seen from him. Turnover after turnover. No burst. No energy. Nothing in the tank.

He hadn't been playing that much better this season anyways. This is just the worst of the worst.

Embarrassing that Marty has to hear those chants when he has been absolutely left out to dry by the entire team tonight.

Wow. We now have more short handed goals against than power play goals for.

We have reached a new low. Sorry oates, but you are now officially on my must fire ASAP list.

I do not understand why he still has a job.

Yeah, we're an elite team...getting smoked 5-1 by an average (at best) Colorado team :rolleyes: Marty's gonna run for the hills any day now with this kind of 'support' around him.

Do they even practice the PP?

I do not understand why he still has a job.

At this point me either. Dave Barr has come in and within twenty games turned us into the best penalty killing team in the nhl while oates in his season and a quarter here has turned us into the worst pp team in the league. He must by hypnotizing Lou with his terrible suits or something.

Edited by DevsMan84

Oates should have been fired after LAST season. Let alone after this fvcking debacle of a powerplay this year.

This is just the worst of the worst.

Must be the Kovalchuk Cooties.

But seriously, he's terrible tonight.

Oates has become the Brian Schottenheimer of this team lol...a guy with a great name that you'd figure would know more about offense than he does :P

Oates has become the Brian Schottenheimer of this team lol...a guy with a great name that you'd figure would know more about offense than he does :P

Without the two AFC championship games ... but yeah, I get the comparison.

Well the next game against the western conference leading Minnesota with a goalie who has been pretty unstoppable is looking to be a real fun time now huh?

I hope Miami mike has plenty of hard liquor on hand for the viewing party. Game on!

Edited by DevsMan84

all around PATHETIC game...

Offense - Horrible

Defense - Horrible

Goaltending - Horrible