Devil Fan

GDT: Devils @ Wild. 8:00 pm EST

209 posts in this topic

Minnesota's been tearing it up..hopefully the Devils can handle it.

LGD!

that would be awesome but really hard... they have a great defensive play and goaltending and they are forechecking and pressuring hard so im assuming we're gonna be in our end most of the game

Finally, I get to see the Devils live and in the flesh tonight at the Xcel. I'm psyched. I also think that the Wild aren't nearly as good as their record indicates. Living in Minneapolis I've been able to watch a lot of games. They're winning. But they're not blowing anyone away - a lot of tight, one-goal games. Like the Devils, they're offensively challenged. In fact, they’ve scored only 2 more goals than the Devils and they've played in two more games. They are a +5 in goal differential so they're not exactly tearing it up. My hope is that the Devils will come out swinging after that embarrassment in Colorado. Plus, Zach will have some hometown incentive to get off the snide. All in all, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Finally, I get to see the Devils live and in the flesh tonight at the Xcel. I'm psyched. I also think that the Wild aren't nearly as good as their record indicates. Living in Minneapolis I've been able to watch a lot of games. They're winning. But they're not blowing anyone away - a lot of tight, one-goal games. Like the Devils, they're offensively challenged. In fact, they’ve scored only 2 more goals than the Devils and they've played in two more games. They are a +5 in goal differential so they're not exactly tearing it up. My hope is that the Devils will come out swinging after that embarrassment in Colorado. Plus, Zach will have some hometown incentive to get off the snide. All in all, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Im Happy for you enjoy the game!

And no shorties allowed unless we're the ones scoring them...

:gd:

GREENEY! That's the way to start a game.

Greene with a blast! Much better way to start the game....and as I'm typing this the Wild score, damnit.

...You're kidding me. What a terribly unlucky bounce.

It's becoming obvious this team is just going to have to fight for everything again this season. It's either incredibly unlucky bounces and breaks (again) or the old hockey motto that this kind of stuff happens to teams who just aren't any good.