Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quinn01

GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg Jets

187 posts in this topic

Can we please tether Moose to the goalposts because whenever he strays from that crease I have a heart attack

fvcking Moose... He is good in net but the last goal is 100% his fault!

We need to win

The NHL needs a new stat, PPK, Power Play Killing for the benefit of the Devils. We may have the best PK, but we have the worst PP & PPK. Shameful!

Come on guys. So damm frustrating!

We've given up more goals on the PP than on the PK, right?

fvcking Moose... He is good in net but the last goal is 100% his fault!

We need to win

Uh not really. Kovalchuk totally flubbed controlling the puck.

lol so when Hedberg fires it hard enough to get out to the blueline quickly, Kovy's supposed to control that? Whatever, funny how when Hedberg turns it over people find an excuse to blame Kovy but when Kovy turns it over it's all him. Come on now. Hedberg's great when he's in the crease but he handles the puck about as well as Kovy does when he's on the point.

Edited by NJDevs4978
1 person likes this

lol so when Hedberg fires it hard enough to get out to the blueline quickly, Kovy's supposed to control that? Whatever, funny how when Hedberg turns it over people find an excuse to blame Kovy but when Kovy turns it over it's all him. Come on now. Hedberg's great when he's in the crease but he handles the puck about as well as Kovy does when he's on the point.

Hedberg wasn't trying to clear the puck. Why would he be on the PP? He was passing to Kovalchuk, who simply misplayed a puck again.

Hedberg wasn't trying to clear the puck. Why would he be on the PP? He was passing to Kovalchuk, who simply misplayed a puck again.

I can't see how Kovalchuk can control that pass (harder than cam janssen slap shot)

1 person likes this

I can't see how Kovalchuk can control that pass (harder than cam janssen slap shot)

Oh c'mon it wasn't a rocket. If anything, Kovy should've knew there was pressure and at least tried to deflect it out the zone.

10 goals for the PP. I know Marty has given up 5 short handed goals. Not sure on Moose's stats with that one. I think 2 or 3.

FYI, Marty is leading the NHL with short handed goals allowed as well.

Edited by Quinn01

That looked a lot slower on the replay. I really don't want to blame Kovy AGAIN though, it seems like such an easy cop-out at this point, especially when Moose handles the puck like a grenade :P

1 person likes this

And we've only scored 4 more PPG's then we've given up with the extra man serious.gif

SALVADOR!

Larsson Larsson Larsson. :doh1:

Edited by Quinn01

Wow that looked like the Red Sea parted on that one. At least Sal sold out to try and make up for being blown by like Kane was using his turbo powers in NHL 12.

Nice to see Kane be able to get up and skate off the ice on his own. Scary play.

10 goals for the PP. I know Marty has given up 5 short handed goals. Not sure on Moose's stats with that one. I think 2 or 3.

FYI, Marty is leading the NHL with short handed goals allowed as well.

I think it's 11 including tonight, and NHL.com says we've given up 7 SHGs against so Moose must have 2 against.

And we've only scored 4 more PPG's then we've given up with the extra man serious.gif

Yep you're right, good call.

Good for Sestito. We were getting tossed around like rag dolls.

Itll be out luck for them to say good goal.