• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quinn01

Devils Viewing Party - Sat Dec 17th @ 7PM

115 posts in this topic

Is this like an official event that you've set up with the bar's management, or are the fans just going to show up and ask them to put the game on some of the tvs?

I know Quinn has been working on this with the bar so my guess would be semi official.

Is this like an official event that you've set up with the bar's management, or are the fans just going to show up and ask them to put the game on some of the tvs?

Its not official through the Devils because they havent gotten the best response from the fans up here in Sussex County but The Stadium does know that we are coming and are setting up tables and all of that jazz for us to be able to watch the game on several tvs.

Big news hopefully coming tomorrow about this viewing party. If you are in the area please try to attend!

Big news hopefully coming tomorrow about this viewing party. If you are in the area please try to attend!

Getting people to go hopefully, regardless I'll be there. Whats the big news?

Getting people to go hopefully, regardless I'll be there. Whats the big news?

Still waiting to hear from a few people. I need to get on the horn tomorrow and make a few calls. I dont want to promise anything and not have it happen.

Still waiting to hear from a few people. I need to get on the horn tomorrow and make a few calls. I dont want to promise anything and not have it happen.

Got it, I already know some that are coming so can't wait for a good time! Let's show em we can party too!!! :)

Isn't the game at 1pm on the 17th?

The game tomorrow is at 1PM. The one on the 17th is at 7PM.

Any new updates. Also roll call for who is coming from NJDevs.

What had happened was I was contacted by a marketing director for the Devils offering to give me several items for a giveaway. I have contacted him via email and phone but have not heard back. I left him a voicemail on Friday afternoon so hopefully I hear from him tomorrow. If this happens, Ill have several things to give away and I guess Ill have everyone put their name on a piece of paper when coming through the door then during the second intermission pull randomly out of the jar. Hopefully this works out. Ill be excited if it does.

I will be there along with several other fans that I know. Hopefully more members from here decide to make the drive out here. :cheers:

There is a good chance I am going to this. I guess it mostly depends on how I feel that night. Either way thanks for putting this together Quinn!

There is a good chance I am going to this. I guess it mostly depends on how I feel that night. Either way thanks for putting this together Quinn!

No problem! Hope to see you there!

AUTOGRAPHS? SWEEEEEEEET IM THERE. ONLY TWO HOURS AWAY

There you go again lol so cute.

AUTOGRAPHS? SWEEEEEEEET IM THERE. ONLY TWO HOURS AWAY

Quoted for relevance.

Gee-whiz you're a phenomenal addition to our forums.

Just heard back from the marketing director with the Devils. Said hes going to be sending me some stuff to give away as well as promote the event on their facebook page.