Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EdgeControl

Zub to third line

10 posts in this topic

Trying anything and everything I guess.

When you have 7 non-shootout wins in 25 games, you have to keep shuffling.

Only Columbus and Anaheim are worse with 6 non-shootout wins. Hell, even the Isles and Canes have more than us with 8.

Were there people that thought we'd be better than a 500 team without Zajac? I know I never did. Factor in losing Josefson, who was supposed to take on a more prominent role, and those are two significant losses on the year. Sure--we could be better than our record indicates. But the bottom line is we aren't. Let's get Travis back (a huge boon to both the offense AND the defense--I don't think this should be overlooked), and another guy in the top 6... and we'll see what happens. As for Marty, we just need to cross our fingers that he can find a consistent game for this final year of his contract. This is still the case of many growing pains, and it's not going to be easy for sure. I think we'll be battling for 8th, but so will 4 other teams.

Edited by bekim

I do think that Ted is the type of player that needs high energy on his line to perform. He seems to feed off it.

I do think that Ted is the type of player that needs high energy on his line to perform. He seems to feed off it.

I agree with you and I hope I am correct.

He seems to play up to his linemates, when he paired with lesser players he seems invisible but when he's on a line that can make a difference it shows in his play. I've said the same about Clarkson too.

Trying anything and everything I guess.

When you have 7 non-shootout wins in 25 games, you have to keep shuffling.

Only Columbus and Anaheim are worse with 6 non-shootout wins. Hell, even the Isles and Canes have more than us with 8.

that is PATHETIC

who are we kidding with this team

I personally think Tedenby will work better with Kovalchuk in the offensive zone. I'm not sure Datsyuk could save them in the defensive zone.

I agree with you and I hope I am correct.