Steven M.

GDT: DEVILS @ Toronto

197 posts in this topic

Yeah, well, people are Penguins fans right now, because it's easy being an Penguins fan.

Yes sir!

Lets go boys. We gotta put this game together, the start is probably gonna decide the game.

Before we get into a hole we cant get out of, lets start winning babyyyyyy

:cheers:

oh... Brodeur is in net tnight... seems like my confidence just went down a little

o boy :unsure:

Pretty sure we've let in more SH goals than PP goals.

we didnt but i doesnt mean that its still good... 11 PPG and 7 SHG... we need to get our sh!t together

but lets look at the positive... our PK is still awesome... 94.6%... 5 goals against on the PK and the closest team have 11 (pens and coyotes)

i mean... how can we be so good to get the puck out with a man of 2 short on the PK and that we're getting manhandled 5 on 5 in our zone? seriously

I mean at least in the last few games our PP has looked decent. Good movement, chances. Actually got a goal. Of course it was on a lucky bounce on a 5-on-3 but we'll take whatever right?

Then they gave up another SHG on a Moose-handling-the-puck-adventure... combined with Kovalchuk fumbling it. an unfortunate bounce... Hopefully they get it ALL together tonight.

Marty with 12 goals allowed past 3 games... I feel like he has nowhere to go but up from there, so. I'll hold out hope. He's been brilliant at times, hopefully he can turn it into an entire performance.

Comparing the team stats leaders was depressing. Rod Pelley leading the team +/- with 0? Not good. (I guess Josefson isn't included)

In any case, LGD, get a win tonight!

I was wondering why there is no stream up, and no liveradio...until realizing thats its 6 pm in toronto right now... ok, im european and too far away, so nevermind...LGD!

Stuck watching the Leafs feed... They were just saying how if they shut down Zach and Kovy then we "don't have a 2nd, 3rd, 4th line" ...

Patty, Teddy, Sykkie, Zubie, Clarkie... GET IT GOING! Please prove these people wrong...