NJ Devils Wine Club

Legion15

NJ Devils Wine Club

Came across this in one of the side ads on the Devils site, it's not run by the team but it appears by some group called Gary's Wine...

FAQ

Below are frequently asked questions about the New Jersey Devils Wine Club. If your question isn’t answered here, please feel free to email us at info@njdevilswineclub.com.

Who is behind the New Jersey Devils Wine Club?

New Jersey Devils Wine Club is provided, administered and fulfilled by Gary’s Wine & Marketplace in New Jersey, which is not affiliated with the New Jersey Devils. When you call with questions about your club membership, you will be assisted by the friendly customer service team at Gary’s.

What is the membership period for the New Jersey Devils Wine Club?

For the 2011/2012 season, we’ll be taking orders December through April, and selections will be shipped out to members January through May. You may sign up for any number of consecutive months within that membership period.

Do I have to sign up for consecutive months?

You can sign up for any number of months from 2 to 5, but at this time we’re only able to fulfill memberships in consecutive months. (Every other month or every three months is not possible.)

Where do you ship to?

Due to applicable restrictions, the New Jersey Devils Wine Club can only ship Club Selections within a 50 mile radius of the New Jersey Devils home arena in Newark. Please check our list of qualifying zip codes before placing your order. Please check our list of qualifying zip codes on the Join Now page

Do I have to have my wines shipped?

At this time all New Jersey Devils Wine Club selections must be shipped by FedEx. No local pickup or delivery is available.

Does someone over the age of 21 have to sign for the package?

Yes. We’re required by law to obtain an adult signature for shipments of alcohol. Many customers choose to have their order sent to their work address so that an adult is present to sign for it. If an order is sent to a home address and an adult is not present, FedEx will try to deliver twice more on consecutive business days. After three delivery attempts, FedEx will furnish their telephone number on a door tag so that the customer can call to arrange pick up of their package at the local FedEx facility if they choose. FedEx will hold packages for five days. If the customer does not contact FedEx, or if the package is not picked up within the five day window, FedEx will return the package to us. We will need to charge a $15 shipping fee for re-shipping packages.

Are shipments insured?

Yes; shipping insurance is included in the price of membership.

Cancellation Policy

Month-to-month memberships may be cancelled any time prior to the first day of the month in which the wine is to be shipped.

Love these quotes from the homepage....

Who is it for?

Lovers of the ice; imbibers of grapes; proponents of all things red; believers in the cryptozoological Jersey Devil; disciples of Bacchus; backers of 9-time Atlantic Division Champions; stalwarts of rich tannins, ripe fruit, and velvety mouth feel; espousers of the ’95, ’00, and ’03 Stanley Cup Champions.

Who is it not for?

Tennis spectators who only drink Pinot Grigio; those who cringe at the sight of a body check, and those who never get goose bumps when the starting lineup is announced.

:rofl:

not too much of a wine drinker, but interesting...has this been around a long time?

I'm at the game and they just advertised this so I'm guessing it is affiliated with the team

the website seemed to state otherwise, more like they were just licensing the logo and name from the team and it's not tied financially or legally to the team or its management org.

the website seemed to state otherwise, more like they were just licensing the logo and name from the team and it's not tied financially or legally to the team or its management org.

Yeah I agree.. You sign up on their website and they send you the wine every month, but I'm guessing they will try to tie in Devils stuff to it (I would hope so at least)

I looooove red wine. Nothing like red wine with popcorn and hot dogs :)

But seriously, I looooooove red wine :) I'm more than 50 miles from the arena though, down here in Camden County or I'd seriously consider it.

I looooove red wine. Nothing like red wine with popcorn and hot dogs :)

But seriously, I looooooove red wine :) I'm more than 50 miles from the arena though, down here in Camden County or I'd seriously consider it.

Can't say I'm all that into wines but I think a Devils Beer Club would be great.. Of course, it would have to be followed by Devils AA meetings

Edited by Colin226