NJCroMag

GDT: OTTAWA AT NEW JERSEY

361 posts in this topic

Tonight, the Ottawa Senators visit New Jersey. They shall play a contest most exciting that involves a little rubber disc being inserted into a containment unit made of steel and netting. Whoever does this the most times shall win! Don't believe it? Tune in and see!

Or at least tune in to wonder why Deb Placey talks out of the side of her mouth so much!

TODAY'S CYPTOGRAM:

DXA'E BZ FXCWDE!

AOX ZLDP BZZF EXLYAZM

QYE NYDNYAWLX!

LGD! Beat the united nations of ottawa

Ottawa has something we WANT! 29 points

Edited by EdgeControl

Tonight, the Ottawa Senators visit New Jersey. They shall play a contest most exciting that involves a little rubber disc being inserted into a containment unit made of steel and netting. Whoever does this the most times shall win! Don't believe it? Tune in and see!

Or at least tune in to wonder why Deb Placey talks out of the side of her mouth so much!

TODAY'S CYPTOGRAM:

DXA'E BZ FXCWDE!

AOX ZLDP BZZF EXLYAZM

QYE NYDNYAWLX!

DXA'E BZ FXCWDE!

Let's Go Devils!

AOX ZLDP BZZF EXLYAZM

The Only Good Senator

QYE NYDNYAWLX!

Has _al_atine!

Someone help im drawing a blank for that last word WTF

Edited by jonnyd91

QYE NYDNYAWLX!

Has _al_atine!

You've got the second-to-last word wrong...that's a Q, not an O.

TODAY'S CYPTOGRAM:

DXA'E BZ FXCWDE!

AOX ZLDP BZZF EXLYAZM

QYE NYDNYAWLX!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

THE ONLY GOOD SENATOR

WAS PALPATINE!

Edited by eaglejelly

How do you solve these cyptograms?

Well the first line is always lets go Devils, you use those letters to figure out the rest.

Well the first line is always lets go Devils, you use those letters to figure out the rest.

hahahaha this entire time i thought you guys were just speaking a different language. I had no idea they were "cyptograms"

"The Devils' top line is rolling -- center Adam Henrique has a six-game point-scoring streak (2 goals, 5 assists); left wing Zach Parise is riding a five-game point-scoring streak (1 goal, 5 assists) and right wing Ilya Kovalchuk is on a five-game streak (3 goals, 3 assists)." --nhl.com

lets go boys keep it rolllllin

LGD! Beat the united nations of ottawa

Ottawa has something we WANT! 29 points

They also have something I've wanted for the past few seasons: Milan Michalek in a Devils uniform!

They also have something I've wanted for the past few seasons: Milan Michalek in a Devils uniform!

i wouldnt mind Spezza either

edit: actually Karlsson even more, to me he's EXACTLY what we need out of any other player in the league, a young sweden PDM

Edited by SterioDesign

Yeah I could deal with Karlsson here I suppose. I'll look forward to seeing him play tonight, but hope he doesn't do too much!

LGD

LGD!

:giggle: :giggle:

LOL we could do something with a live appearance from Satan in the pre-game ceremonies...eh, but he might melt the ice...

Maybe Volchenkov will have a big game. Go Devils!!!

Here's to Deb Placey!

;)

I'll be there tonight!!! Let's have a good game boys !!!wouldn't mind seeing a devil get a hat trick today haha LGD!!!