GDT: OTTAWA AT NEW JERSEY

NJCroMag

everytime you post something I'm thinking the same thing haha we think alike I think

yeah i hate the habs as much as i love the Devils... im having some fun on facebook right now hahahahahaha

edit: the best thing is at the start of the 3rd habs fans started to sing their "na na naaa na na naa naaa hey hey hey good bye" song...

how did that turned out bunch of fools?

Edited by SterioDesign

How do you like that, Colin. LOL See, what i mean? Never get too high with this team right now.

Now watch, they'll win this game and make it harder on everyone then it should be.

Say what you want and continue personally attacking people who say anything against you.. It's been your style since you joined and it won't change.. It's just funny that you're commenting on how you're older yet you're laughably immature.. I know I didn't give up on the team when we were down 3-0 and it was great to see the players didn't give up on themselves either.. Yes, I did enjoy my ride home afterwards so you did get that one right

The young fans are the energy of the fan base, the older ones are just there to buy the dirty laundry after all is said and done

Edited by Colin226

5 on 5 overtime hockey is where it's at.

I can honestly say that everyone in that building was absolutely confused.. Like the arena seemed to get louder as more people saw the 5 on 5 and were talking amongst themselves in confusion.. Someone else who was there could probably back me up on that one

yeah i hate the habs as much as i love the Devils... im having some fun on facebook right now hahahahahaha

edit: the best thing is at the start of the 3rd habs fans started to sing their "na na naaa na na naa naaa hey hey hey good bye" song...

how did that turned out bunch of fools?

Mazel tov!! The night's second example of why you don't call a game's outcome before it's over

Edited by Colin226

Hit a nerve, Colin?

I'm getting tired of your superfan persona you've undertaken finger pointing and "moderating" on this site as C'MONPETEYD has mentioned in another thread.

If you've got a problem, come see me at a game take it off here. If that's not your style i understand. You've walked by me enough times but have no problem contacting me when you need or want something and helped you with your "dirty laundry".

Edited by SJP20
  • Like 1

I can honestly say that everyone in that building was absolutely confused.. Like the arena seemed to get louder as more people saw the 5 on 5 and were talking amongst themselves in confusion.. Someone else who was there could probably back me up on that one

I was working at the top of section 8/9 so I got a good look at it. I just posted a thread about it.

Chico acknowledged the fans making noise in confusion during the 5-on-5. Even he and Cangiolosi were confused by it!

Cangi ended up reading the rule from the rulebook, but I'll be damned if I can remember what he said.

Edited by 95Crash

Mazel tov!! The night's second example of why you don't call a game's outcome before it's over

lol yes... my buddy is a Sens fans and has Kovy and Michalek in his pool, with like a minute left i typed a text saying "hey Michalek and Kovy both have a goal tnight... but Kovalchuk's goal is the winning goal ;)"

thank god i was waiting for the game to end to press send...

Just rewatched the 3rd period. Awesome. 2 Things I missed initially.

1.)After Kovy's goal he skates by and puts up his hand for high-fives.....Wait no those are waves skating by the Ottawa bench pre high-fives.

2.)Fraser beat the Sh@#t out of that guy.

Count me as the only guy in the world who likes Fraser. DARKNESS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMuXwdUS_Lc

He finally opened the ketchup jar.

When they were reviewing it, the replay clearly made it seem like a good goal.. But the way this season has been going with reviews you kinda started to guess what the new made-up explanation for a no goal would be :giggle:

• Like 1

Chico acknowledged the fans making noise in confusion during the 5-on-5. Even he and Cangiolosi were confused by it!

Cangi ended up reading the rule from the rulebook, but I'll be damned if I can remember what he said.

For anyone that wants to read the exact rule, its Rule 84.3 in the rulebook.