Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snartly

GDT: 12/10/11 Canadiens vs Devils

270 posts in this topic

The Habs fans I encountered at that game last April were some of the worst fans I've ever dealt with, and I wanted to bash fvcking heads that night- we haven't played them since that game, so let's win this one and add to their misery this year. LGD.

I'm glad im not there for this one. I can't stand Habs fans.

Obnoxious a$$holes. LGD!

The Habs fans I encountered at that game last April were some of the worst fans I've ever dealt with, and I wanted to bash fvcking heads that night- we haven't played them since that game, so let's win this one and add to their misery this year. LGD.

Arrogant, all that idiotic singing, they reek of cheap cologne and BO...they dress like brooklyn hipsters in skinny jeans. Just putrid.

A few missed opportunities but looking damn good. Just a matter of time before we net one.

Arrogant, all that idiotic singing, they reek of cheap cologne and BO...they dress like brooklyn hipsters in skinny jeans. Just putrid.

I also recall someone posting about a bunch of them booing the soldier they were paying tribute to when they put him on the jumbotron, which I found to be reprehensible. So add 'disrespectful' to that list.

I also recall someone posting about a bunch of them booing the soldier they were paying tribute to when they put him on the jumbotron, which I found to be reprehensible. So add 'disrespectful' to that list.

scumbags...all of 'em

really they're an effeminate version of Flyers fans

Edited by '7'

This team is just buzzing on the PK. Its back to being fun watching Devils hockey.

Did Chico just say "I dont think he saw that on his swiss steak?" :unsure:

Of course. Nothing new from the "rifle droppers".

Twice Price was caught way out of position on that PP only to be saved by the D blocking shots

Great start

That was an exciting end to the period. When Zach lost his stick I couldn't sit down but they held on!

Ugh I have these two French Canadian bimbos sitting behind me and they keep shouting the same thing in French every time a Montreal player touches the puck.

Ugh I have these two French Canadian bimbos sitting behind me and they keep shouting the same thing in French every time a Montreal player touches the puck.

Fetchez la vache?

French is sexy even uf they are cursing you out! And 2 is always better than one :0p

They are like 17 and it is a one word that they are saying. It kinda sounds like "away"