• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
madams9

Can you buy only the jersey logo

10 posts in this topic

I would like to purchase the Devils logo that goes on the front of an adult jersey. I search the web and eBay but no luck. Anybody have any info?

I assume you need to buy the entire jersey, you may be able to find it as a patch but it wouldn't be as big or the same material.

I have a jersey that I want to remove the crest from and eventually get signed by a few players and framed nicely. Guess I just have to take a pair of kitchen sheers to the jersey.

I have a jersey that I want to remove the crest from and eventually get signed by a few players and framed nicely. Guess I just have to take a pair of kitchen sheers to the jersey.

You're failure to read baffles me.

You're failure to read baffles me.

Oh! Sorry. Didnt realize you were the topic police here. Wasnt aware that I wasnt allowed to post comments that have to do with the op.

Sorry ma'am, wont happen again.

Oh! Sorry. Didnt realize you were the topic police here. Wasnt aware that I wasnt allowed to post comments that have to do with the op.

Sorry ma'am, wont happen again.

Pretty sure he was referring to the fact that it was posted in this thread that you can buy the crest alone. No need to take out your kitchen shEArs.