GDT: Devils @ Tampa Bay

puckrock

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proud of this team. I wish they would tighten it up a bit in the third, but the refs have been brutal almost every game where we have been trying to protect a lead late. Luckily, it didnt cost us this time or I would have been heated. A win against Florida will make me a happy camper all week.

I think most people said the goal was to be .500 until Zajac gets back. If he does indeed come back against the Stars on Friday, this win ensures a winning record without Zajac

im enjoying the win and not that i want start whining...

but its the 3rd time we're getting fvcked by the ref late in the game, no call on an obvious hook on Volchenkov against Tampe, the obvious trip on Tallinder against Ottawa and this one on Elias... maybe there's other but those are sticking out to me

Interesting that Henrique is on pace to have a better season than Hall last sason and hes having a better season this year too so far...

Seriously maybe someday they'll say... Well Hall was playing with Henrique! Haha

Keep it up boy...

Seriously with Henrique in the calder race and "maybe" Larsson... Plus Josefson and Teddy... It has to be encouraging for Zach to resign here... Its pretty obvious that if we'd be healthy that we'd have a great team with really good depth

Interesting that Henrique is on pace to have a better season than Hall last sason and hes having a better season this year too so far...

Seriously maybe someday they'll say... Well Hall was playing with Henrique! Haha

Keep it up boy...

Seriously with Henrique in the calder race and "maybe" Larsson... Plus Josefson and Teddy... It has to be encouraging for Zach to resign here... Its pretty obvious that if we'd be healthy that we'd have a great team with really good depth

this is seriously my thought exactly. im always thinking of reasons that could make Zach stay

Damn Stan Fischler ...

“I thought going into the third even though we were up three goals, it didn’t seem like it was going to be an easy ride,” said goaltender Johan Hedberg, who finished with 32 saves “We did it to Ottawa the other night. We came back from three down. It is a tricky lead to have. You might relax a little bit and you think you’re safe. All the sudden, they get one and they get jump. Then, maybe they get a power play, like they did tonight, and they get two. All the sudden they’re right back in it.”

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/comments/devils_break_out_offensively_but_still_struggle_playing_with_the_lead/

The announcers sounded so enthusiastic when we scored last night :rolleyes:

"Ah, f-ck! The Devils scored again! Son of a bitch! This...this is no good. This is no good at all. You a--holes got lucky, man! You hear me? LUCKY! F-CK YOU, DEVILS!"