puckrock

GDT: Devils @ Tampa Bay

251 posts in this topic

the Divals lol

if kovy and parise share goals its gonna be a merry fvcking christmas

but really i want them to go .500 until a month left into the playoffs

Pierre is one of the few announcer you'll hear who seems to like the Devils. It's refreshing to hear, but the dude is just so creepy.

SterioDesign: your positivity makes these GDTs more enjoyable. It's good to see an optimistic point of view once in a while.

lol thx dude

note: how scary can it be from a goalie perspective, to see Parise and Kovalchuk rushing at you with the puck

Go Devils... In San Diego for the week so unfortunately can't watch this one :( living vicariously through all of you

Damn, lifes tough eh? :giggle:

At least Pierre realizes the Devils don't play the trap anymore, and haven't done so for a while.

lol thx dude

note: how scary can it be from a goalie perspective, to see Parise and Kovalchuk rushing at you with the puck

haha i can even imagine how close i would be to sh!tting myself

lol thx dude

my thoughts exactly.. if they're both coming at you, you might as well just leave the net, cause 99.9% of the time its going to go in lol

I always chuckle when Teddy gets involved in the front of net tussles....as if he is going to do anything.

Why, oh why can they not attack and skate like that 5-5? Unbelievable PK, it's saved the season.

Parise is showing leadership by example tonight. That's a good sign because he's playing like he's proving something.

Damn, lifes tough eh? :giggle:

Haha yeah, I am here for some "training" aka class from 7am-1pm followed by the rest of the day off. Mini vacation I guess? Still miss being able to watch hockey though...

Just got the text from my lil brother, "5-2 Devs" ... In the words of David after Dentist, "is this real life?"

It seems with Pierre, you either love him or hate him. I love the guy - I always find that he has good points to bring up during the game and when it comes to prospects he seems to know his stuff. I appreciate the fact he is fairly up to date on the Devils unlike other media members and I find it cool how much he likes Parise and Larsson.

what a great play that was. and Parise with another unselfish pass on a play pretty much identical to the assist to Kovy.

:cheers: :cheers:

I feel like we've been on the PK most of the game. Perhaps not coincidentally, we are fully in control of the action. Really puzzling.