puckrock

GDT: Devils @ Tampa Bay

251 posts in this topic

I actually don't like clarky fighting now that he is a goal scorer of sorts.

Agreed.

Just speaking in generalities. However you slice it, that last period wasn't exactly a blueprint for outscoring the opposition by 3 goals.

No you're definitely right; we were extremely lucky to get out of that period up 3.

Glad to see Urbom shoving in the front of the net. This team needs that....just not into our goaltender.

That is a farooqin bad call on urbom, he and downie were battling

Edited by ringtwins

What a scumbag, downie couldnt get a punch in standing up so he wrestles him to the ground THEN starts throwing jabs. i cant stand that. thats an avery kinda move. and taormina soft in the corner there

Urbom and Taormina have made the Devils much more mobile on D. It's nice to see.

Urbom was also solely responsible for the 2nd TB goal and Taormina had that boneheaded Delay of Game penalty. Foster will certainly take one of their spots.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

...That is all.

Urbom was also solely responsible for the 2nd TB goal and Taormina had that boneheaded Delay of Game penalty. Foster will certainly take one of their spots.

without a doubt. it doesnt matter how mobile u are, if ur a dman and cant make the smart play in the dzone youre dead weight. can wait for volchenkov and greene to be back

It baffles me that he has been given another game after Satruday's performance. Hes a good player he just is letting every play get the best of him then scrambling to get back into position. I also cant wait for A-Train or Greene to be back.

Edited by Quinn01

well why is that kid in the commercial all sad?... just open the door and go on the ice! don't act all emo about it