Colin226

GDT: NJ Devils vs. Dallas Stars - Niedermayer Number Retirement

251 posts in this topic

New_Jersey_Devils_logosmiley.pngvs. DallasStarsSmiley_revised.png

Banner Raising Ceremony - 6:30pm

Puck Drop - 8pm

on MSG+ HD (first time for FiOS subscribers)

1992ProSet232.jpg

JNT2004.jpg

97616921_crop_650x440.jpg?1277338414

nieds03jpg-d338de092f4f2228_large.jpg

390214_710465504619_34800443_35403580_1440041555_n.jpg

* First Devils banner raising at the Prudential Center

:gd:

I cant wait to watch this game. Between Zajac coming back and ofcourse more importantly Nieds getting his number up at the rafters.....its going to be one great game. Hopefully they can pull the win for these two guys.

Let's Go Devils!!! :headless chicken::gd::clap::yay::hail::moose::dance:

Edited by Quinn01

A liitle bit early on the GDT don't ya think?

Well I spent the time making it and didn't want someone throwing in some crappy little GDT.. This night deserves something a little extra

Well I spent the time making it and didn't want someone throwing in some crappy little GDT.. This night deserves something a little extra

It is quite nice might I add. :cheers:

Plus tomorrow is such a special day for several reasons so why the hell not?

Edited by Quinn01

broke down and got tickets to this game.. didn't really have the money to spend but i figured it was well worth it. LGD and congrats to scotty!

This will be great game. Travis back in action and Niedermayer jersey retirement...yeah this will be great. And of course hopefully devs win 3rd in a row.

LGD!

Edited by Dev.iL87

QWX'T RV UWSYQT!

EYWUWCBZFWC...UWZU! DZYX...

EYWUWCBZFWC...AWCTWF CWXYCWU!

How did you get a Niedermayer banner in that photo lol it hasn't been raised yet. If it was photoshopped, good job cause it looks real. Notice how all our retired numbers are Defensemen... is that saying something about our team?? Big game tonight, let's get a win for Travis and Neids. Devils site updated with the Niedermayer background.

Not even a headline on the NHL site :saddevil: well I guess since it's not Crosby, Ovechkin, or some big name like that, it's not going to do anything to justify space. Sad, one of the greatest NHL players is having his number retired and not even acknowledgement from the league...oh well...

Edited by Legion15

LGD!!!!! Great game to be at tonight, wish I could be there!! Lets get a W! :cheers:

So bummed out, gonna be flying back to the east coast and miss out on the whole thing. I hope it's really awesome for all parties involved, especially us fans!!! Also welcome back Travis!!

Make it three in a row!

QWX'T RV UWSYQT!

EYWUWCBZFWC...UWZU! DZYX...

EYWUWCBZFWC...AWCTWF CWXYCWU!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

NIEDERMAYER...DEAD! WAIT...

NIEDERMAYER...JERSEY RETIRED

WOO GO DEVILS!

ill be there! Sec 107!!!

cannot wait, gonna be an awesome night

sadly, while i now have MSGHD, it will not let me open a window for the HD version of the channel on my iMac (im guessing due to broadcasting encryption)

so, the only way for me to get the HD feed is to get a new box that will cost me a good chunk of change.

... I have some decisions to make about the feed, but i will have the SD broadcast tonight at the usual time.

anyway GET A WIN! FOR SCOTT!!!

I don't think I can get there, though I may try to stubhub tix at the last second. Hope everybody makes some noise for Nieds. He have us a great run.

I've been trying all week to get in Nieds spirit... I loved him when he was here.

Unfortunately, it just isn't there... I respect the guy tremoundously... but yea. The passion I had for Stevens and Dano aren't there for Nieds. That said, the banner we have up top is wrong - is it not? Aren't we raising it as 2004 - not 2010? That's what the Devils site has.

I'm super excited to see Zajac back and I hope he can get reaquainted quickly to the speed of the game.

Big night, with Niedermayer in the house. Go Devils. I'll be there. It will be a thrilling atmosphere at the Pru.

Go Devils

Nice GDT Colin.

Edited by LucifersDog