Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neb00rs

Congrats Patty on 348

40 posts in this topic

HOF or not he's my standard of what a good hockey player is. complete package, with an emphasis on stick handling, puck protection,and vision. smoothness personified and a +/- machine. a natural skater

I dont know what the NHL thinks about him now but Im certain his contemporaries recognized him as a borderline HOF player/skater

Elias is a superstar who sacrificed gaudy personal statistics for winning.

He deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

I side with EdgeControl on this.

Patty is the man! I'm so glad we've had the opportunity to watch him all these years as one of our own. He'll always be one of the all time greats to us :)

1 person likes this

Elias is a superstar who sacrificed gaudy personal statistics for winning.

He deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

I side with EdgeControl on this.

+1

Never a big elias fan, but his stats are impressive, The reuniting of Elias & Sykora has been really fun...

I was thrilled to learn that I apparently witnessed the record-breaking goal live. I just wish I was aware it was the record-breaking goal when it happened. They made no announcement in the arena, and I had lost track of his goal scoring during end-of-semester craziness and the Montreal trip.

Congrats, Patty. Hall of Famer or not, you're still the greatest offensive player in Devils history.

You know what amazes me about him reaching this record? When I think back to all my favorite Elias goals, all I can think of are his assists.

You know what amazes me about him reaching this record? When I think back to all my favorite Elias goals, all I can think of are his assists.

I know what you mean but as a resident of Philadelphia for the last 18 years, the two goals in Game 7 against the Flyers immediately come to mind.

I know what you mean but as a resident of Philadelphia for the last 18 years, the two goals in Game 7 against the Flyers immediately come to mind.

That's playoffs. Not part of the 348.

Congratulations to Elias on goal #348 and couldn't be more fitting to see his buddy and old friend Petr Sykora assist on that record goal.

he is a great player

one of the smartest in nhl

and if he play with datsyuk in detroit - iknow - he take 80-90 points in every season

one of the most unappreciated players in nhl