GDT Devils vs. Capitals

ZeroGravityFat

LET'S GO DEVILS!! I'll be at this one and the next 3 too while I'm here in Jersey! Hoping for a win, my good buddy is a Caps fan and I don't wanna hear it.

I hear you.

The Caps and Pens fans are the biggest bunch of bandwagon fans around. A friend of mine who went to a Caps/Devils game down in DC once told me that they are clueless as to what is going on and even applaud when they do line changes. I wonder how many even remember Bondra.

I hear you.

The Caps and Pens fans are the biggest bunch of bandwagon fans around. A friend of mine who went to a Caps/Devils game down in DC once told me that they are clueless as to what is going on and even applaud when they do line changes. I wonder how many even remember Bondra.

What so clueless about applauding a good effort by a line leaving the ice? :noclue:

LGD!!

Edited by Biggie B

What so clueless about applauding a good effort by a line leaving the ice? :noclue:

LGD!!

I have never been to another areana where the crowd applauded every routine line change. I can understand good offensive/defensive plays, drawing penalities, winning fights, etc.., but not just a stupid friggin line change.

I hear you.

I hear ya. He's legit though, has an old Kolzig jersey and used to play hockey, grew up in the DC area. He'd be the first to admit though that a lot of their fans are as you described.

GO DEVILS!

same feed address, new setup on my end (widescreen AND a DVR)

WOO! WIN!

shweeeeeet, you're a champ.

Although Elias might play tonight, TG said Clarkson came down with a slight flu too, but looks like he might play also. Come on boys, lets get a win!!!! :cheers: