Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT Devils vs. Capitals

216 posts in this topic

Let's go Devils! We will enter the Christmas on 6th place dammit!

tedenby704_952166a.jpg

GET YOUR SANTA ON!

santa_ray.jpg

1115inside.jpg

Alex-Ovechkin-is-sad.jpg

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

A Good Holiday Hockey Night, Tonight!

LGDMAKE BAUERS NEW BOY SAD!

LGI HURT KESSELL

LGH OLD CAM WARD!

LGP CRASH THE JETS

Lets go Devils!!! My friend just got a 50 inch HD TV, going to break it in with this game tonight.

LGD.

I will be there tonight (like anyone really cares lol)

GO DEVILS!

same feed address, new setup on my end (widescreen AND a DVR)

WOO! WIN!

Any of you dressing up as Santa?

Nah, but I might have if given a little more than a day's notice like the Devils did.

Go Devils!! We have a solid chance of winning these next 2 games

Nah, but I might have if given a little more than a day's notice like the Devils did.

Yeah they seem to be doing that more and more these days. Also misspelling a lot of words.

Yeah they seem to be doing that more and more these days. Also misspelling a lot of words.

Yeah the whole "staid" part in the promo was terrible.

LET'S GO DEVILS!! I'll be at this one and the next 3 too while I'm here in Jersey! Hoping for a win, my good buddy is a Caps fan and I don't wanna hear it.

LET'S GO DEVILS!! I'll be at this one and the next 3 too while I'm here in Jersey! Hoping for a win, my good buddy is a Caps fan and I don't wanna hear it.

I hear you.

The Caps and Pens fans are the biggest bunch of bandwagon fans around. A friend of mine who went to a Caps/Devils game down in DC once told me that they are clueless as to what is going on and even applaud when they do line changes. I wonder how many even remember Bondra.

I hear you.

The Caps and Pens fans are the biggest bunch of bandwagon fans around. A friend of mine who went to a Caps/Devils game down in DC once told me that they are clueless as to what is going on and even applaud when they do line changes. I wonder how many even remember Bondra.

What so clueless about applauding a good effort by a line leaving the ice? :noclue:

LGD!!

Edited by Biggie B

What so clueless about applauding a good effort by a line leaving the ice? :noclue:

LGD!!

I have never been to another areana where the crowd applauded every routine line change. I can understand good offensive/defensive plays, drawing penalities, winning fights, etc.., but not just a stupid friggin line change.

According to TG, Marty is starting again.

*sigh*

Edited by DevsMan84

so it seems like Kovy never really had huge games against Ovechkin eventhough he's always saying that he would outplay him... its ur time to shine sweetheart

I hear you.

I hear ya. He's legit though, has an old Kolzig jersey and used to play hockey, grew up in the DC area. He'd be the first to admit though that a lot of their fans are as you described.

unlikest team

much years

no cup

no brains

no P.O.-spot

it is thiers place

Edited by Guadana

GO DEVILS!

same feed address, new setup on my end (widescreen AND a DVR)

WOO! WIN!

shweeeeeet, you're a champ.

Although Elias might play tonight, TG said Clarkson came down with a slight flu too, but looks like he might play also. Come on boys, lets get a win!!!! :cheers: