End of season clean-up....

CRASHER

:rofl:

As for the draft format, I do like it...I don't really understand why the time thing is so annoying, I find it cool that every day or so you will have a draft decision to make: What is the rush? Hot date or something? Where is the fire? Slow down and embrace the pace!

As for PPR or whatever rules want to be implemented, I am ok with...the 350+ passing is ok, but given Goodell is wussifying the league and catering to the QB, is 400 more applicable?

I agree with Clown on both counts. I like the draft process (Hurricanes excluded).

You just made my case Crasher. If he was available for anyone to pick up and "gamble on"... he is still an active player. He follows the keeper rules for active players. He wasn't an IR pickup.

He's a 15th round keeper.

Refresh my failing memory: Did you pick-up Manning from Waivers or did you draft him, AL?

Well he drafted him, dropped him then picked Manning back up.

Yes... but for that question... ultimately, I picked him up.

I had drafted him... later dropped him. He cleared waivers... then was a free agent... then later I picked him back up. The same as any other player who was drafted, let go, and picked up... and kept for a 15th. Because Manning wasn't IR'd, and Crasher wouldn't make a Brady rule... but horse.gif

And if I HAD "applied" this .....I'd have been called an out of control dick who abused his power and didn't put it to a vote :rolleyes:

I guess we all need something to cry about this summer, so go with it B )

And if I HAD "applied" this .....I'd have been called an out of control dick who abused his power and didn't put it to a vote :rolleyes:

The Crasher logic is mind bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle?

..., like in a bottle?

A bottle that he emptied himself!! Musta been hell on those last remaining braincells, watching all their brethren drown and go dark, knowing that they were next. ssad.gif