Josefson has been cleared to skate

JRZYRIPPER

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

great to have him returning soon need him and Greene back none the less. Henrik eh can come back really i don't care package him outta here.

Good, cuz Clarkson can't pass and it's screwing Tedenby.

Tedenby is only screwing himself out there. He is a defensive liability and other than about 10 strong games last season, hasn't shown much since. He is supposed to be soon-to-be top 6 foward and the only goal he has this year was off his chest.

There is a reason Lemaire and PDB are benching him left and right like he was all but 1 shift in the 3rd period last night.

I am happy with Clarkson this year though. Im my mind he is the sure winner of most improved player this year.

Good, cuz Clarkson can't pass and it's screwing Tedenby.

Ive been thinking Clarkson is busting his ass out there. He is one of the hardest working players on the ice minus Parise. He has come a long long way from previous years. Im happy with his play. I wouldnt blame him for Teddy bears crap of a season.

It will be nice though to have JJ back in the line up. I think he can bring alot to the table besides just filling the gap of the center rhythm.

Clarkson is often selfish with the puck. One can argue that hurts Tedenby, but I think Teddy would be struggling regardless.

Tedenby, just by my eyes, has really struggled with giving up the puck. I feel like he has the highest percentage of the other team gaining possession after a Devils player has the puck.

I also don't think Clarkson is selfish, I think he just lacks vision. Clarkson puts passes to the point, puts pucks at the net, or dumps it into the corner/behind the net and none of those situations is beneficial to a winger like Tedenby, but it isn't selfishness that causes it, just style differences.

Tedenby, just by my eyes, has really struggled with giving up the puck. I feel like he has the highest percentage of the other team gaining possession after a Devils player has the puck.

I also don't think Clarkson is selfish, I think he just lacks vision. Clarkson puts passes to the point, puts pucks at the net, or dumps it into the corner/behind the net and none of those situations is beneficial to a winger like Tedenby, but it isn't selfishness that causes it, just style differences.

Thats true. Either way, Clarkie doesnt pass the puck to his linemates much. As for Teddy, i think an off-season workout hitting the weights and bulking up would do him some good. Hes literally getting knocked down every shift lol.

Thats true. Either way, Clarkie doesnt pass the puck to his linemates much. As for Teddy, i think an off-season workout hitting the weights and bulking up would do him some good. Hes literally getting knocked down every shift lol.

This is pretty much my opinion of Teddy. He just dpoesn't have the size to skate with the bog boys and is getting knocked off the puck very easily. When he gets the puck, he tries to make magic happen by himself and when he doesn't, his linemates don't seem to pass to him anyway. It's a tough spot for Teddy, but I think some size and confidence will really help his game.

Clarkson is often selfish with the puck. One can argue that hurts Tedenby, but I think Teddy would be struggling regardless.

If you want to talk about being selfish with the puck look at Kovy. I hate to direct this thread back to the whole Kovy thing but I am sick of him stealing the puck off of other Devils sticks. Last night he basically skated right in front of Henrique and took the puck off his stick rather then letting Henrique bring it into the zone. I hardly ever see Clarkson do that. While he does tend to just put the puck on net rather then looking for the play or other teammates open.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Clarkie keeps it up, this will be a career season for him. We don't keep him he'll get a hand full of offers worth more else where, hope to keep him

Edited by BelieveinBrodeur

Ive been thinking Clarkson is busting his ass out there. He is one of the hardest working players on the ice minus Parise. He has come a long long way from previous years. Im happy with his play. I wouldnt blame him for Teddy bears crap of a season.

It will be nice though to have JJ back in the line up. I think he can bring alot to the table besides just filling the gap of the center rhythm.

He is one of the hardest working, I wasn't saying I am unhappy with Clarkson. Just that he has no idea where players are around him and that hurts a playmaker like Tedenby.

This is a more analyzed way of saying what I'm saying. And I agree Tedenby holds the puck too much.

Edited by ben00rs