Steven M.

New Year's Eve GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins @ NJ Devils

128 posts in this topic

Ok boys stop sitting back lets go.

Yup very energized and not taking crap from Pens fans in 226 I can tell you that

I'm loving the KILL KILL KILL chants!

Jesus...i guess someone breathed on Volchenkov again and injured him.

That's a little harsh.He plays such an aggressive game that he'll get injured here and there. But he HAS been injured a lot.

That's a little harsh.He plays such an aggressive game that he'll get injured here and there. But he HAS been injured a lot.

His injury list over his career he has to carry in a briefcase. Not all of them were the agressive/shot blocking effects of. He's just an injury prone player who can't stay healthy.

does anyone know microwavepizza streaming link??

PM me if you still need it

His injury list over his career he has to carry in a briefcase. Not all of them were the agressive/shot blocking effects of. He's just an injury prone player who can't stay healthy.

True but he's still someone we need on the ice. He's a good player. Let's try and stay positive here and hope for a quick return!

Marty looks good. Pens out shot us that period, but I thought we didnt give them too many good chances. Loving the view from section 10, but missing the uppers atmosphere; still, awesome crowd! Let's ATTACK in the third.

Well that stat says it all. Pens are +13 in the third period. NJ needs to play their hearts out this period. Strong and smart. 20 solid minutes LGD!

I know and that's true. Point is his style of play wears his body to where the little things will take him out.

They're going to be in trouble with this play right here. They're either out of legs or playing passive on purpose.

Edited by SJP20