Quinn01

GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Ottawa Senators

248 posts in this topic

25 goals combined from Clarkson and Zubrus. Unbelievable. I would've guessed 30 at most, for the WHOLE SEASON. Kudos to both of 'em.

Congrats to Zubie on his 200th... and Lmao @ Clarkson the goal thief... Now leading the team in goals! Awesome... Boulton with some nice hits.

at the end of two...

DEVILSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...... TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OTTAWA... ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i wait this moment when david lead devils in scores

understand that`s not for all long season

but it`s lesson for parise and kovy

Ok me as a fan knows the last two games Ottawa came back from down a few goals or so, so hopefully coach goes in there, tells them they've done a good job so far but that it's not over and they need to keep attacking. 20 More minutes of solid hockey and the Devils are 1 point out of 5th. LGD !!

I hope our team knows that the 3rd period has been our worst this year and comes out strong. They need to play a full 20 to win this game. I'm loving what I see so far but gotta keep it up.

Also for all the Clarkie haters. NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH!!! TOLD YOU SO! LOL jk :)

Not really.

Ok me as a fan knows the last two games Ottawa came back from down a few goals or so, so hopefully coach goes in there, tells them they've done a good job so far but that it's not over and they need to keep attacking. 20 More minutes of solid hockey and the Devils are 1 point out of 5th. LGD !!

WELL SO MUCH FOR fvckING THIS. Unfvcking believable get your god damn sh!t together.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3