Quinn01

GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Ottawa Senators

248 posts in this topic

WELL SO MUCH FOR fvckING THIS. Unfvcking believable get your god damn sh!t together.

How dare the Devils give up a goal.

It's not like the Devils have been shutting them down all game...Ottawa's been getting chances.

We're still winning, SMT3. Have a beer or something!!

Would love to see Patty or Kovy step up here... anyone please!

How dare the Devils give up a goal.

It's not like the Devils have been shutting them down all game...Ottawa's been getting chances.

I'm angry about the whole ONE minute into the 3rd period thing.

We're still winning, SMT3. Have a beer or something!!

Would love to see Patty or Kovy step up here... anyone please!

I know..it's just frustrating to see an odd man rush like that right after an intermission.

I never bash Kovy, but one thing that bothers me about him is he never leads with his stick. He skates into a play or a scrum carrying his stick high or behind him. If he had his stick on the ice toward the play he'd have a lot more opportunities.

A shorthanded goal with 2 defensemen on the point, but yeah, Marty has to stop that

Edited by Parisalchuk

Jeez... another shorty :(

I'm glad the biggest Marty kiss-ass chico acknowledged that the goal was martys fault.

That one was a shame...Marty has been getting some breaks, but was making some nice saves.

Oh great, we're back to this **** Marty? Thanks for the 12th shorthanded goal against of the year...only ten away from the record, we can do it! :rolleyes:

Are you fvcking kidding me?!? 12 shortie of the season!!! Were averaging 1 every 3 games!!!! What a goddamn joke!!!!

Maybe now that they don't have the lead they'll go back to being the aggressors? Fvck man... c'mon boys. We still got this...

I'm glad the biggest Marty kiss-ass chico acknowledged that the goal was martys fault.

Not much surprise there. Did make a lot of big saves tonight though, but that one was a bad one there for sure. Like I said, kind of sad, he was playing better. Hope the Devils can pull it out for him.

Well..I guess it could be worse right now but...I mean the Devils should have won this game already. I guess they're lucky. They have played on level of 5-6 from 1-10. I just can not believe Marty gave up that goal like that. Thats the reason while we lose to teams with good goal tenders.

God, how many needless points have the Devils gave up to conference rivals this year? Two to Florida in that comeback, one to Ottawa earlier this year in the home game and at least one tonight, one to the Caps, one to the Jets (all in games where we blew multi-goal leads)...these wasted points WILL come back to haunt us if we're not careful.