GDT: Boston Bruins @ NJ Devils

Steven M.

Gah. How will I ever be able to make my buds take this sport seriously when every fvcking match starts with a completely pathetic, ridiculous and pointless fight?

How many of you actually like this nonsense?

r u serious? that fight was as good as a goal

jesus christ how unlucky can we be

The goal was fluky, but the bad pass by Tallinder that led to it was not. I said it 100 times this year, goals like that and the bad luck, bounces, etc always have a cause/effect to them that goes back about 10 seconds or so. That's what pisses me off so much about these goals.

Edited by SJP20

The goal was fluky, but the bad pass by Tallinder that led to it was not. I said it 100 times this year, goals like that and the bad luck, bounces, etc always have a cause/effect to them that goes back about 10 seconds or so. That's what pisses me off so much about these goals.

i know that but seems like on our side we dont capitalize everytime the other team make a mistake, for us it seems like everytime we make a mistake its ending up in the back of the net

i know that but seems like on our side we dont capitalize everytime the other team make a mistake, for us it seems like everytime we make a mistake its ending up in the back of the net

Eh, sometimes bad luck follows bad teams and good luck follows opportunistic and prepared teams or something like that. I don't know anymore, i really can't figure this out. The Devils aren't a bad team in the sense of one, they just make too many mistakes and the cause/effect makes them look worse then they are.

Tonight, one player put them in a hole with two mistakes. The Champions made them pay which is what good teams do.

Edited by SJP20