Steven M.

GDT: Boston Bruins @ NJ Devils

356 posts in this topic

jesus christ i just got home to see Clarkson's goal !!! YEAHHHHH

my sister is a Bruins fan... i can only hope i can call her later tnight to brag

Edited by SterioDesign

anyone notice they added an S on to our coachs name awhen they showed him after the fight... Peter DeboerS...way to screw up nbc

Gah. How will I ever be able to make my buds take this sport seriously when every fvcking match starts with a completely pathetic, ridiculous and pointless fight?

How many of you actually like this nonsense?

r u serious? that fight was as good as a goal

Anyone else notice kovy busting his ass to make sure they didn't give up a shorty.....just.pointing it out.

jesus christ how unlucky can we be

The goal was fluky, but the bad pass by Tallinder that led to it was not. I said it 100 times this year, goals like that and the bad luck, bounces, etc always have a cause/effect to them that goes back about 10 seconds or so. That's what pisses me off so much about these goals.

Edited by SJP20

It's ok, for now we are out skating and out playing the bruins. Bad bounce. Keep up the tempo.

Can't wait for Josefson to come back... I think Sestito has had more than enough time in the NHL.... Bolton too....

The goal was fluky, but the bad pass by Tallinder that led to it was not. I said it 100 times this year, goals like that and the bad luck, bounces, etc always have a cause/effect to them that goes back about 10 seconds or so. That's what pisses me off so much about these goals.

i know that but seems like on our side we dont capitalize everytime the other team make a mistake, for us it seems like everytime we make a mistake its ending up in the back of the net

i always count 10 seconds after a PK

chara's gonna try and dictate the rest of this game now

gotta take away spine and face see what i did there?

Edited by lazer

r u serious? that fight was as good as a goal

Dead serious. And I couldn't disagree more. I completely fail to see the point of meaningless fights like that. Watch some UFC or something if you though *that* little scrap was as fun as a goal.

damnit tally

ufc sucks, hockey fights are old school dude

i cant even understand the no fight arguement so i wont try

Edited by lazer

i know that but seems like on our side we dont capitalize everytime the other team make a mistake, for us it seems like everytime we make a mistake its ending up in the back of the net

Eh, sometimes bad luck follows bad teams and good luck follows opportunistic and prepared teams or something like that. I don't know anymore, i really can't figure this out. The Devils aren't a bad team in the sense of one, they just make too many mistakes and the cause/effect makes them look worse then they are.

Tonight, one player put them in a hole with two mistakes. The Champions made them pay which is what good teams do.

Edited by SJP20

Tonight, one player put them in a hole with two mistakes. The Champions made them pay which is what good teams do.

x2

Cmon Devs get it back!!!