GDT: Florida @ New Jersey - 1/6/12

NJCroMag

Tonight, the New Jersey Devils host the Florida Panthers in a crucial matchup that will undoubtedly decide the rest of the season.

A Devils loss and this message board will be up in arms about their impending last-place overall finish and who they will select with the first overall pick in the upcoming draft!

A Devils win and they will win the Stanley Cup...parade routes will be planned, banner raisings will be discussed and it'll take about two seconds before the chances of repeating are debated hotly!

Who will win? Tune in and find out (or just check the scores later - it's a free country, man, so it's up to you!)!

Today's cryptogram:

VRW'X YU ZRLSVX!

ZUM'W YU NQMWORPX!

(XUPPB. ARRVSMY TMSMXNSPRZ WUZQB.)

GDT RECORD: 0-542 (but I'm feeling lucky today).

[Enclosure: Arby's coupons]

Edited by NJCroMag

Tonight, the New Jersey Devils host the Florida Panthers in a crucial matchup that will undoubtedly decide the rest of the season.

A Devils loss and this message board will be up in arms about their impending last-place overall finish and who they will select with the first overall pick in the upcoming draft!

A Devils win and they will win the Stanley Cup...parade routes will be planned, banner raisings will be discussed and it'll take about two seconds before the chances of repeating are debated hotly!

Who will tune? Tune in and find out (or just check the scores later - it's a free country, man, so it's up to you!)!

Today's cryptogram:

VRW'X YU ZRLSVX!

ZUM'W YU NQMWORPX!

(XUPPB. ARRVSMY TMSMXNSPRZ WUZQB.

GDT RECORD: 0-542 (but I'm feeling lucky today).

[Enclosure: Arby's coupons]

Edited by DIABELzNJ666

I'm curious if this team gets markedly better when Zajac and Volchenkov are truly healthy, Greene is back to balance the defensive line up and Josefson returns. I keep holding out hope for greater consistency and stronger team defense, but we're nearly at the halfway mark.

Nonetheless, go Devils.