GDT: Florida @ New Jersey - 1/6/12

NJCroMag

Psh nice save. That goalie is gigantic.

Crap Pitt is winning. The one time I actually want the Rangers to win. WIth our luck you know that game will have 3 points involved.

Yeah.....6'6. He has to be the tallest or one of the tallest goaltenders in the league no?

Edited by Quinn01

I dunno, I'm not expecting much from this team honestly, I feel we are in year 2 of a 3-4 year rebuild. I'll probably get ripped for this but whatever. I don't understand why Zach and kovy aren't scoring more. If the season continues this way I'm totally ok with Parise being traded for multiple pieces. Not sure where I'm going with this ramble, the score one give one up within 2 mins is getting to me, yeah.

I dunno, I'm not expecting much from this team honestly, I feel we are in year 2 of a 3-4 year rebuild. I'll probably get ripped for this but whatever. I don't understand why Zach and kovy aren't scoring more. If the season continues this way I'm totally ok with Parise being traded for multiple pieces. Not sure where I'm going with this ramble, the score one give one up within 2 mins is getting to me, yeah.

If you get ripped it's for no good reason because everything you just said is right on point. I think maybe we all just expected Kovalchuck or Zac to have 20 goals at this point. Kovalchucks erratic play freaks Zach out I think. Their style of play is WAY different which is why I think it would be good for the team if they played on separate lines.

And yea tonight was the first night I was calm as ever after it was tied up. I just expect it to happen now. It's who this team is.

so in otherwords all these coaching changes dont help either

+1

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

I just watched the last 10 minutes of that period on my phone here in Miami International... Do not understand why by the sound of you guys' posts we are losing or something. Also, did you seriously read posts from Florida Panthers fans and develop your concrete opinion of him based on that? Oh Lawd...

Let's develop our own opinions, shall we? And can we give the guy more than 40 games? I'm pretty tired of the New Jersey Devils annual summer time head coach search.