GDT: Florida @ New Jersey - 1/6/12

NJCroMag

I'm curious if this team gets markedly better when Zajac and Volchenkov are truly healthy, Greene is back to balance the defensive line up and Josefson returns. I keep holding out hope for greater consistency and stronger team defense, but we're nearly at the halfway mark.

Nonetheless, go Devils.

I really hope greene comes back and looks visibly quicker on the ice.

I will be there tonight in Sec 13 with a buddy from out of town and my girl. Let's Go Devils!!! Lets trip up the kitty cats:

why did they title that clip "cat FAIL?" looks like it was a win to me for the cat, he got over the fence. more like cat owner fail :evil:

These look like our lines for tonight:

Parise-Henrique-Kovy

Zubrus-Elias-Sykora

Sestito-Zalewski-Clarkson

Boulton-Carter-Janssen

Personally, I am not getting my hopes up for tonight. Boulton/Janssen are a complete waste of a roster spot and help steal momentum from our side (I dont know how DeBoer is blind to this). Tedenby is being scratched, I know a lot will say because he makes mistakes, but this damn entire team has not been spectacular in any way. Our defense has been, to put generously, average. I seriously believe Teddy's true potential is with players like Parise and Zajac. Until we can put four scoring lines on the ice, I am not going to get hyped about tonight, it is upsetting afterwards.

These look like our lines for tonight:

Parise-Henrique-Kovy

Zubrus-Elias-Sykora

Sestito-Zalewski-Clarkson

Boulton-Carter-Janssen

We could be icing 2 of the worst 3rd and 4th lines in league history tonight. The fact that we dress 2 enforcers every night is dumb and unnecessary, especially against a team like FLA. The 4th line can't get the puck out of their own zone, and why Sestito is still in the NHL is beyond me.

That being said, Kovy and Parise better dominate this one. FLA should be tired after playing the Rangers last night. Go Devils!

I agree that we should be able to beat Florida. That, plus the guys sound kinda pissed (or embarrassed, I guess. Upset, maybe?) about Wednesday's game, which should help.

If the season series trend continues, then we should all hope to see this team fall behind early. Both games have been comebacks from down 3-0 and 2-0, respectively, with each team winning one.

Or maybe they can go crazy and buck the trend. Y'know, dominate a game for 60 minutes? I know it's a radical notion.