NJCroMag

GDT: Florida @ New Jersey - 1/6/12

192 posts in this topic

I'm curious if this team gets markedly better when Zajac and Volchenkov are truly healthy, Greene is back to balance the defensive line up and Josefson returns. I keep holding out hope for greater consistency and stronger team defense, but we're nearly at the halfway mark.

Nonetheless, go Devils.

Come on guys, let's rebound and take the win tonight!

Let's Go DEVILS!!

I'm curious if this team gets markedly better when Zajac and Volchenkov are truly healthy, Greene is back to balance the defensive line up and Josefson returns. I keep holding out hope for greater consistency and stronger team defense, but we're nearly at the halfway mark.

Nonetheless, go Devils.

I really hope greene comes back and looks visibly quicker on the ice.

I will be there tonight in Sec 13 with a buddy from out of town and my girl. Let's Go Devils!!! Lets trip up the kitty cats:

I will be there tonight in Sec 13 with a buddy from out of town and my girl. Let's Go Devils!!! Lets trip up the kitty cats:

why did they title that clip "cat FAIL?" looks like it was a win to me for the cat, he got over the fence. more like cat owner fail :evil:

These look like our lines for tonight:

Parise-Henrique-Kovy

Zubrus-Elias-Sykora

Sestito-Zalewski-Clarkson

Boulton-Carter-Janssen

Personally, I am not getting my hopes up for tonight. Boulton/Janssen are a complete waste of a roster spot and help steal momentum from our side (I dont know how DeBoer is blind to this). Tedenby is being scratched, I know a lot will say because he makes mistakes, but this damn entire team has not been spectacular in any way. Our defense has been, to put generously, average. I seriously believe Teddy's true potential is with players like Parise and Zajac. Until we can put four scoring lines on the ice, I am not going to get hyped about tonight, it is upsetting afterwards.

Put the top line out with their top line, that's a winnable matchup. If not toss Elias out there.

These look like our lines for tonight:

Parise-Henrique-Kovy

Zubrus-Elias-Sykora

Sestito-Zalewski-Clarkson

Boulton-Carter-Janssen

We could be icing 2 of the worst 3rd and 4th lines in league history tonight. The fact that we dress 2 enforcers every night is dumb and unnecessary, especially against a team like FLA. The 4th line can't get the puck out of their own zone, and why Sestito is still in the NHL is beyond me.

That being said, Kovy and Parise better dominate this one. FLA should be tired after playing the Rangers last night. Go Devils!

Florida is a one line wonder. We got this.

Not so fast...at least they have one line.

Not so fast...at least they have one line.

Eh. I'm not one for constant pessimism, so I'm gonna say we got this tonite. They typically respond well to adversity.

I agree that we should be able to beat Florida. That, plus the guys sound kinda pissed (or embarrassed, I guess. Upset, maybe?) about Wednesday's game, which should help.

If the season series trend continues, then we should all hope to see this team fall behind early. Both games have been comebacks from down 3-0 and 2-0, respectively, with each team winning one.

If the season series trend continues, then we should all hope to see this team fall behind early. Both games have been comebacks from down 3-0 and 2-0, respectively, with each team winning one.

Or maybe they can go crazy and buck the trend. Y'know, dominate a game for 60 minutes? I know it's a radical notion.

Lets go boys! Show Mad Dog whats up!!!! (Anyone know if he is going to be in the lineup??!!)

This is one of the few times I will actually be rooting for the Rags to win. The Devils can put their past too loses behind them pretty quickly with a win tonight and a Penguins loss. Let's get back in the playoffs please. LDG! Take advantage of these games coming up at home ! ! ! !