Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devils Dose

College Basketball

8 posts in this topic

Louisiana Lafayette's coach called for his team to run "the power play" in the final seconds of overtime.

Be sure have one hand and the other thumb ready when you watch the Ragin' Cajuns in this clip.

You should have mentioned that Laf had 6 guys on the court, it took me forever to figure out wtf you meant haha

You should have mentioned that Laf had 6 guys on the court, it took me forever to figure out wtf you meant haha

:lol: Yeah, to be clear for anyone who may not know, you can only play with 5 players in basketball, and there's no such thing as a powerplay in the sport. In the above clip Loui-Laf puts 6 players on the court and while you can see that the Western Kentucky players are confused, nobody actually counts, and the error is not discovered until after the game is over.

8th ranked UConn (now 17th) went 0 for New Jersey last week. That is to say that they lost to both Seton Hall at the PruCenter, and Rutgers in Piscataway.

And with their wins, Seton Hall is now 14-2 and ranked 24th. I can't remember the last time the Pirates were ranked.

I wonder if the Hall will make the NCAA tourney. It would pretty cool if they did. They have 20 wins, but that's no guarantee.

I wonder if the Hall will make the NCAA tourney. It would pretty cool if they did. They have 20 wins, but that's no guarantee.

Even as a Hall fan, I have to say no. That loss @DePaul is season-killing.

That game, they sure picked the wrong time to lay an egg.