Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devs4LordStanley

GDT: Devils @ Penguins 1/7/2012

191 posts in this topic

i'd rather see Ottawa win i think so obviously philly is going to win this

Sorry thought it went to SO. Flyers won in OT. Dammit. Danny Breire Hat Trick 5 seconds left in OT. That place must be going nuts.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

Guys, we're not catching the flyers, lets be realistic here. I dont mind the Rags or Flyers winning if they play bubble teams like WPG, FLA, WSH, BUF, OTT or TOR

Yea, Ottawa loosing is a good thing for us. It sucks that it was a three point game, but that's the way things go.

Either way, there's still a bunch of hockey left to play. It's not the end of the world if we don't win tonight. Don't get carried away, it's still only January.

Guys, we're not catching the flyers, lets be realistic here. I dont mind the Rags or Flyers winning if they play bubble teams like WPG, FLA, WSH, BUF, OTT or TOR

I mean..they're 6 points ahead of the Devils. So it's not that crazy to think the Devils could catch the Flyers but with that said, one thing at a time. A win tonight, we hop over those cutie Penguins and worry about the Flyers when we actually play them.

I'm super excited for this game tonight. :pray:

If we win and get 2 points, we're going to 5th spot anyways, based on tie breakers, it's just that we will be equal in points with Ottawa.

I would still like us in 5th spot, even if it is on technicallity :)

:cheers::gd:

That is a goal that HAS to be stopped. Hardly no traffic in front of the shot, straight on and through the legs......poor.

52 goalies with 10+ games, Brodeur's at 47 as far as Save Percentage is concerned.

That's all the evidence I need. I normally don't hate on Brodeur but now it's just a fact that he is hurting this team.