Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devs4LordStanley

GDT: Devils @ Penguins 1/7/2012

191 posts in this topic

Really weird -- I'm watching the Penguins feed online and it's not cutting to commercials, so I'm getting all the announcer banter when they think they're off the air. I don't know how this is happening, but I just listed to them talk about how dumb Malkin is for putting his leg under Tallinder--and having Tallinder fall on it--on that last play.

how come when moose misses an easy one last night it doesnt go 3 pages+lol

Because moose stops the next one.

DeBoer doesn't want to win because he plays Marty.

Listen you troll, Marty...

Well actually, I can't argue with you LD. Not anymore. What have we come to?!?!

very bad period but wtv... our next shot could do in and it's a new game

could also be one of those win that we never deserved but wtv

LGD !!!

yeah starting the river rats against the pens, thats on marty too, news flash malkin has a good shot even if he does look like herman munster

Really weird -- I'm watching the Penguins feed online and it's not cutting to commercials, so I'm getting all the announcer banter when they think they're off the air. I don't know how this is happening, but I just listed to them talk about how dumb Malkin is for putting his leg under Tallinder--and having Tallinder fall on it--on that last play.

Yeah same.. And the guy interviewing Paul Martin during intermission seemed to just b!tch out an intern who was helping him get set up.. Weird (and these Pens announcer guys are bigger douches off air lolz)

Because moose stops the next one.

Marty made some nice stops after the goal.

Everybody seems to love talking about the negative. Just look at GDT's for a win versus a loss. The loss threads are always way longer, and we win it's like welp good iob, nothing to talk about now.

So the Penguins get beat up pretty bad last night and we have an excellent game against the Panthers yet we're the ones coming out looking like we're beat up. Sounds about right.

Ha classic.