GDT: New Jersey @ Edmonton - 1/11/12

NJCroMag

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Hedberg is in & Zajac is out for another month. I'm trying to stay positive here boys I really am but wow really Janesn is back in? Debour sucks. I'll continue to bash him the rest of the year just fair warning.

I do predict a win tonight, but unfortunately it will be in OT or a shoot out. I except the Devils to score a bunch of goals tonight, which probably means this game will be tied 2-2 at the end of regulation.

Edmonton is terrible. Sorry, we should beat them. I know I might get reamed for that later but idc. We should have beat the Flames last night too. I dunno. My whole vibe is off about this road trip now. Let's hope for a Devils win so we can stay in the playoff picture. LGD please win.

It'd scary how well I know this team.(I was off by a goal sue me) 2 points is 2 points. Keep it up Kovy and Parise this is what you're here for, to win games.

devils have the worst taste when it comes to music in the locker room haha :giggle:

All I know is Zubby is the team DJ, and he's the one responsible for over-hauling the music for warmups. Which I'm fine with, especially since "Hello" is their new entrance song.