NJCroMag

GDT: New Jersey @ Edmonton - 1/11/12

235 posts in this topic

Look at the positive side of things, watching the Devils in the defensive zone is one hell of a work out for my sphincter. I could probably open a coke bottle at this point.

People are putting me on their ignore list? Jeez. No hard feelings lol but wtf I'm definitely not that bad.

Lol you're not. Just laugh it off.

Clarkson officially disgustes me. I can't remember the last time I've seen him pass the puck. Completely selfish player.

but ive been saying it all season long... he's the most selfish player by far... no wonder he has that many goals

but ive been saying it all season long... he's the most selfish player by far... no wonder he has that many goals

I've realized it earlier too but its now really ticking me off.

I've realized it earlier too but its now really ticking me off.

Yeah he does seem to hold onto the puck a little much.

Eh... i saw 5 min of the first.... I hope we will be way better in the second and the third... Cause it not looking that good right now

TG looked like a deer in headlights there.

Thats how he always looks. :giggle:

well its better than last night... 9 shots for them and no goals yet... last night flames we're up 4 goals with 9 shots lol

Thats how he always looks. :giggle:

The best part was that he kept staring at the camera and you can tell the guys behind the camera were telling him to be more natural and look at deb too.

Lol it kinda reminded me of the last scene in pee-wee's big adventure.

younger, and--don't forget--more handsome

MAGNUS PAAJARVI = magnum-pi-selleck-5.jpg

Ghay!

:giggle:

(just ribbin' you guys a little... :))

Ok is it just me or is every single shot in this game a "sharp angle try!"

Steve "Sharp Angle Shot" Cangialosi.

I'm surprised that you're just noticing now. People have been talking about this habit of his for a while now. :)

All y'all keep saying "he's not that bad" though. lol

Woah woah woah, lets not rag on Peewee. I grew up watching him on tv and a few xmas's ago my mom got me and her tickets to go out to LA to see his play then when it came out here to Broadway, she got me tickets to that also.

Guys I don't think Clarkson is selfish I honestly think he's worried about turning the puck over because he's a really bad passer.

Clarkson officially disgustes me. I can't remember the last time I've seen him pass the puck. Completely selfish player.

Geez, poor guy just can't win. Get's sh!t on for not scoring, then when he starts he gets sh!t on for scoring.

I don't get it.

Clarkson is not helping his cause here. We were just getting momentum going too.

Eh... i saw 5 min of the first.... I hope we will be way better in the second and the third... Cause it not looking that good right now

Interesting, I thought they played well in the first. They were slightly conservative (which isn't too surprising, considering what happened last night), but Parise and Kovy were flying, Volchenkov was hitting, Clarkson was banging down low, and Moose had his head screwed on straight.

Guys I don't think Clarkson is selfish I honestly think he's worried about turning the puck over because he's a really bad passer.

One of the few things I've actually agreed with you on lol...Clarkson's hopeless passing the puck.

Oooohhhhh mmmaaa. Gggaaaaaaddddd

How the hell can you score so many shorties but not score on the pp. I'm utterly flabergasted

Edited by JRZYRIPPER

So what's the SH tally at now...eleven goals scored and twelve given up? It's getting close now :lol:

See, look at this power play. Constantly moving.

And then kovy scores a shorty! Woo, hoo!

:D