NJCroMag

GDT: New Jersey @ Edmonton - 1/11/12

235 posts in this topic

no one say it.....

this oleo tv thread is the worst!

4 on 3, you gotta get this. We beat the Oilers at the Rock last year in OT 4 on 3, Kovy got the game winner, it was the game after the 'missed' shootout goal.

zach!

fvckING ZP! WHOOOHOOO! Would have liked to see that one in regulation but hey 2 points is 2 points.

whew!

yay!

So Hedberg is in & Zajac is out for another month. I'm trying to stay positive here boys I really am but wow really Janesn is back in? Debour sucks. I'll continue to bash him the rest of the year just fair warning.

I do predict a win tonight, but unfortunately it will be in OT or a shoot out. I except the Devils to score a bunch of goals tonight, which probably means this game will be tied 2-2 at the end of regulation.

Edmonton is terrible. Sorry, we should beat them. I know I might get reamed for that later but idc. We should have beat the Flames last night too. I dunno. My whole vibe is off about this road trip now. Let's hope for a Devils win so we can stay in the playoff picture. LGD please win.

It'd scary how well I know this team.(I was off by a goal sue me) 2 points is 2 points. Keep it up Kovy and Parise this is what you're here for, to win games.

You're a coach basher dude, quit stroking your e-peen you don't know sh!t about the team.

Edited by hurricane1091

1 SHG 1 PPG

moose is in

i spent all night looking for the video of kovy and ovy hugging and jumping up and down, no luck

aaaaaaaaaaand one 5 on 5 goal which says alot in itself.

Edited by lazer

devils have the worst taste when it comes to music in the locker room haha :giggle:

lol

You're awesome because you only come out of the woodwork to bash other forum members.

devils have the worst taste when it comes to music in the locker room haha :giggle:

All I know is Zubby is the team DJ, and he's the one responsible for over-hauling the music for warmups. Which I'm fine with, especially since "Hello" is their new entrance song.

You're a coach basher dude, quit stroking your e-peen you don't know sh!t about the team.

I don't? Ok. Relax buddy I'm a Devil fan just like you. You're e-puffing up to the wrong dude.