Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thefiestygoat

All-Star Players Announced

90 posts in this topic

Jason Pomminville got selected over Kovy/Patty?

Still disappointed... I like watching Devils in the All-Star game.

Most people seem to get this... but for those wondering: Every team has to be represented by at least one player in the All-Star OR the Rookies game.

I thought that they (the league) dumped that rule.

wierd.

Well, whatever. I'm over it anyway.

Elias is the only Devil they should have made it. But having the Sens first line starting is a travesty. The fans should NOT be allowed to vote.

meh

It's for those kinds of fans, so whatever. If they want to see their own first line up in Ottawa enough to stuff ballot boxes for them , then more power to 'em.

Elias is the only Devil they should have made it. But having the Sens first line starting is a travesty. The fans should NOT be allowed to vote.

lol what??

the all-star game is solely for the fans... of course they should be able to vote. It should be obvious that the all star game is "represented by whoever the fans want to see", so of course they are gonna get to vote

so Koivu is not going and apparently Selanne doesnt wanna go... any chance Zach or Kovy can get a late invite? who would be the next all star?

lol what??

the all-star game is solely for the fans... of course they should be able to vote. It should be obvious that the all star game is "represented by whoever the fans want to see", so of course they are gonna get to vote

Most fans don't care about the All-Star game, because its not real hockey. It an exhibition where rules of competition does not apply. Allowing the fans to vote is a simple gimmick to gather interest in an otherwise NON-Event.

I think that's the point, right there. "its not real hockey. It an exhibition where rules of competition does not apply."

I think that myself and most others simply draw a different conclusion, is all. Allowing fans to vote ensures that the fans who are interested in the ASG get to see the players that they want to see. Usually, at least.

Adam Larsson declines to play the all star game, he has been injured in his hand and are going to do a MRI today to se why it dont get better.

Wow, that leaves only Henrique from the Devs.

Adam Larsson declines to play the all star game, he has been injured in his hand and are going to do a MRI today to se why it dont get better.

Well that's excellent news.

0 Devils now.

Booo!

I guess I'm one of the few on this board that still enjoys the All-Star weekend.

Retarded how they didnt put the shot meter on the ice or screen this year for hardest shot. Anyway 108.8 mph for Chara? Thats just fvcking nuts.

Any reason why they had a kid in a Devils jersey?

Aren't we the only team with out someone there?

Do Buffalo, Columbus, Anaheim have players there?

Screw the All-Star game. Every year they should just have players from Chicago, Philly, Pitt and the host city play in the game since this is pretty much the majority of the roster.

They had a kid in every teams jersey. Jets didnt have anyone out there. Byf was going to be but he backed out I believe.

Wonder when NJ will get to host again. We probably won't have any players in that one either.