GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ NJ Devils

Mayday

https://twitter.com/#!/Ledger_NJDevils/status/159445844339331072

Rich Chere @Ledger_NJDevils

David Clarkson's 16th goal of the season is one short of his career high of 17 in 2008-09. His 21 points are 3 more than he scored last yr.

Good!! Let those morons have it.

Yeah I went on there after last game to tell them I thought it was stupid to taunt a goalie when it's 0-0 (kinda embarrassing when you do that and then lose) and added that it's disrespectful to taunt a Canadian legend

They basically said its tradition and I just don't understand it.. Fvck them they just look like tools

Edited by Colin226

Yeah I went on there after last game to tell them I thought it was stupid to taunt a goalie when it's 0-0 (kinda embarrassing when you do that and then lose) and added that it's disrespectful to taunt a Canadian legend

They basically said its tradition and I just don't understand it.. Fvck them they just look like tools

Tradition? What tradition. We are talking about Winnipeg right?

Screw em... I am loving this tonight. Lets close it out with a strong 3rd

https://twitter.com/#!/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/159449866664284160

Bob McKenzie

Hearing it took 30 stitches to close up Taylor Hall's cut over his eye.

:(

Oh it's tradition to be a jealous douche bag?

Just saw this. Taylor Hall was cut in the face tonight in the warmups by a skate.

holy crap.

:blink:

This just came up, too:

https://twitter.com/#!/wyshynski/status/159450079688785920

New Puck Daddy: Taylor Hall takes teammate’s skate to face during warmups (Video) http://yhoo.it/yAp56E

Well it didn't take long at all to get their panties in a bunch and earn an infraction on HF.. Lolz they didn't seem this sensitive when they were taunting Marty or booing Kovy

masonjet.jpg

lol

Sounds like they're having a good time in the stands, too.

:D

Its amazing how two solid periods of hockey turn the fans around. Listen to the horns and screaming in the background. Its amazing. It just goes to show you how many fairweather fans there are out there.

Well I mean, the team has to give you a reason to cheer. Not saying they shouldn't get loud when it's tied or down by a few... But I was at that last Boston game and they only reason to cheer was the Hero of the Game, lol

Well I mean, the team has to give you a reason to cheer. Not saying they shouldn't get loud when it's tied or down by a few... But I was at that last Boston game and they only reason to cheer was the Hero of the Game, lol

Thats true but it just seems like the people who are the first ones to shut down and keep their mouths shut when the Devils themselves get rocked are the first ones to let it be known that they are Devils fans when the Devils are the ones doing the rocking. I guess it comes with the territory with any professional sports team. It just irks me.