Mayday

GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ NJ Devils

327 posts in this topic

Great set up off of a giveaway to let Kovy bring it home. Good goal.

woot!

I was looking for that shot off the faceoff there. They let Winnipeg get it too. :(

But hey, we're winning! :D

Did Chico just call Steve Doc?!? :lol:

I could have sworn I caught that also. :lol:

didnt kovy get a shorty in the last game? woot that was sweet

actually that period was scary for most of it

Edited by lazer

Kovalchjuk! i love this guys... all those stupid rumor on kovalchuk to the Habs i hope it just rumor

Why couldn't that have happened in Winnipeg!!! LGD ! ! ! YA KOVY ! ! !

im still satisfied thinking of them screaming at the tv :cheers:

I think doc was a huge Michigan fan or he may have gone to college there. He said doc would be thrilled bc Merrill is back with Michigan.

dude sick picture. Peluso!!

Personally, I miss this guy:

korn2.jpg

:)

im still satisfied thinking of them screaming at the tv :cheers:

Agreed!!

Solid period I thought... Winnipeg's chances were limited and I think the only dangerous ones were in the first 5 minutes. Marty's been there when he had to be... (i know what we were all thinking when Fayne skated by that puck and it ended up on Slater's stick)

Need to keep it up

Not sure if you guys can tell on TV but the Jets look AWFUL.. I mean they did play a tough one last night..

First time since the '09 - '10 season that I've felt so sure we will win a game.. Man, it's such a good feeling and used to happen all the time that season in the first half

Edited by Colin226

Scratch that, he went to bowling green university, born in Indiana, but him and his lady live in Michigan now.

Kovalchjuk! i love this guys... all those stupid rumor on kovalchuk to the Habs i hope it just rumor

the hell?

dude... what idiots are talking about Kovy to Montreal? I mean... really? :blink:

What? First of all that will NEVER happen. Kovy is obviously here for the long haul. Also, what a stupid rumor.

Agreed!!

Solid period I thought... Winnipeg's chances were limited and I think the only dangerous ones were in the first 5 minutes. Marty's been there when he had to be... (i know what we were all thinking when Fayne skated by that puck and it ended up on Slater's stick)

Need to keep it up

That was a super ugly bounce. Thank God Marty had his head up.

Not sure if you guys can tell on TV but the Jets look AWFUL.. I mean they did play a tough one last night..

First time since the '09 - '10 season that I've felt so sure we will win a game.. Man, it's such a good feeling and used to happen all the time that season in the first half

I was also thinking this. They look like they are dragging ass.

Its beginning to depress me how so many members on here dont take part of the GDT's. They are beginning to become AGDT's *After*. Its fun to take part of the GDT's during the game.

I typically avoid these GDT's during the games. Because of the, um....tendency of certain people to..become massively negative after one period.

Regardless, LGD!

Edited by Devilsfan118

Jesus, what a blast by Sykora. He was just wondering why the hell it wasnt going where he wanted it to on those two last chances he had.