Adam & Adam not to attend ASG now

ScoreMoreThan3

Uncle Lou strikes again lol.

The resting excuse is silly since they're not actually playing in the game, just doing the skills competition though in Larsson's case he will probably get to go home at least which is good for an eighteen-year old.

He told Lou his wrist was hurt actually /:

Adam H also retweaked his grion too. /: ..but both are expected to play against the Rags.

This gives us a chance to possibly score 2 goals against NYR

I had a dream last night that we were tied 3-3 against them in the 3rd. It was CRAZY!

The resting excuse is silly since they're not actually playing in the game, just doing the skills competition though in Larsson's case he will probably get to go home at least which is good for an eighteen-year old.

Yea they would be exerting minimal effort for a very short amount of time, playing in this isn't going to cut down on that much rest. Even for the players playing in the all-star game, it's basically a light pickup game for these guys, it's not even as strenuous as a practice. The only way I could understand it is if you're talking about the flights there and back, but other than that the rest argument is way overblown.

So our only represenative to the ASG is our mascot?

I didn't exactly have much interest in the ASG prior years, but now I have none.

Kovy, Parise or Elias - at least one, deserves to be there... unless they all passed as injury replacements?

No big deal here. With the winter classic I could care less about the all star game anymore. The only thing I am mildly interested in is who will be picked last at the fantasy draft.

So our only represenative to the ASG is our mascot?

I didn't exactly have much interest in the ASG prior years, but now I have none.

Kovy, Parise or Elias - at least one, deserves to be there... unless they all passed as injury replacements?

I will say this till the day I die: we have the best and prob most under appreciated mascot in all of pro sports.

Uncle Lou strikes again lol.

Looks like he is staying put

“Adam Larsson came to me and mentioned that his wrist has been very sore and he doesn’t feel it will be in his best interest or the team’s (to participate in all-star weekend),” Lamoriello said. “For a 19-year-old to make that decision on his own is just tremendous. He’s not going anywhere. He informed his family he wasn’t going. He’s staying here and getting treatments. He wants to be ready to play next week.

I think every player in the league has something nagging them at this point...

That said, without a doubt, first player to be drafted... this guy:

gallery_186_14_2374.jpg

That's right, the Haitian Sensation - CLAUDE VILGRAIN!

Edited by aylbert