Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SS-SS

Trade Rumors and minor team trades.

791 posts in this topic

**NHL TRADE RUMORS**Source: NJ Devils have been making noise past few days the word i get is they are now shopping for top 6FWD & D-Man

**NHL TRADE RUMORS**Source: Devils are expected 2make trade within the next 1-3 weeks #Adding not #Selling (Ducks/Sabres/Tampa/Habs) all in

If the mods want to change the topic tittle for a general rumors thread or deleted go ahead I just wanted to post these 2 rumors, but didn't find another topic where I could post it.

Interesting rumors tho. He is also more legit than most of the other guys out there. He calls a lot of trades and signings before everyone.

Ha...yea @incarceratedbob also said the Texas Rangers were 90% done on closing the deal w/ Prince Fielder.

Sometimes he's got some good info but we argued so many times that he eventually blocked me lol. Which shouldn't be a surprise to many. He used to retweet me a lot tho..so that was cool.

the thing is that guy was right really often and got a bunch of stories right before anyone else would report them.... scary

Don't believe it. Lou always strikes when everybody least expects it.

1 person likes this

I can't remember a single trade, barring the Kovalchuk one, where we heard the Devils were in on it. And, tbh, the Kovy trade was a different animal.

Ha...yea @incarceratedbob also said the Texas Rangers were 90% done on closing the deal w/ Prince Fielder.

Sometimes he's got some good info but we argued so many times that he eventually blocked me lol. Which shouldn't be a surprise to many. He used to retweet me a lot tho..so that was cool.

Its widely known that Fielder was that close to the Rangers til the Tigers got involved. He never said it was done unlike some that did.

This guy is pretty reliable, so lets hope this is true. He's also saying Gomez is done in Montreal after the break, so maybe we're trading for Gomez? :lol:

Just out of curiousity

"Ducks/Sabres/Tampa/Habs"

Who could the Devils potentially be going after? Who could be gone?

Top 6 fwd and d-man....

I could maybe possibly see ... someone taking him off the Habs in the offseason... as he is owed 10mm over the next two years, but carries a 7.3 cap hit... but that's a stretch.

I also don't see why the Habs would need to bury him in the minors... at the deadline they can absorb 10mm in contracts. You could always bury Gomez in the minors the following year if they aren't expiring deals...

So where's the benefit of trading him now, or sending him to the minors?

So where's the benefit of trading him now, or sending him to the minors?

Scott Gomez not being on the team.

2 people like this

I'm not familiar with his hockey rumors but his NYJ info BLOWS!

He had the Schottenheimer move long before the season ended along with the stuff from other players about Sanchez being too comfortable, to his credit. That all became main stream after the season and he mentioned it with a few weeks to go in the season.

I know he's not always right, but he's also pretty good at pointing out if it's just a rumor or if he has confirmation.

Just out of curiousity

"Ducks/Sabres/Tampa/Habs"

Top 6 fwd and d-man....

Parise for stamkos and hedman...lol

Hopefully Lou can work some of his old magic!

But to touch on Fielder for a second, 9 years, 214 million is just a jawdropping bad contract.

Don't believe it. Lou always strikes when everybody least expects it.

I believe it, look at the time frame...1 to 3 weeks, thats between now and the trade deadline basically, we usually do some kind of deal this time of year

Parise for stamkos and hedman...lol

Id personally pack praises bags and drive him to the airport if that trade happened but I know it will not

I believe it, look at the time frame...1 to 3 weeks, thats between now and the trade deadline basically, we usually do some kind of deal this time of year

Hopefully it's a splash trade. I could do with something different that us acquiring another Havelid or Skoula.

I do think that something big is going to happen in the next few weeks but not to the caliber that Bob is speaking.

Interesting... so many rumors & speculation about everything lately...

Hopefully it's a splash trade. I could do with something different that us acquiring another Havelid or Skoula.

I've been getting migraine headaches lately...and I finally figured out why,....it's from your avatar !!!

Derek Roy? Jason Pomminville? Drew Stafford?

Dominic Moore? Plekanec?

Who knows...

Stafford is a RW so he'd be a plus. Pominville is probably not in the mix of Sabres.

The only decent and needed D Man from Montreal would be Hall Gill.

Visnovksy from the Ducks perhaps. But the Ducks have been doing better as of late and they're probably in wait and see mode.

TB. Brewer, Kubina, Gilroy, Ohlund

1 person likes this

While the Sabres need offense I don't see NJ doing anything "Parise big" with Buffalo. As it is right now they are out of the playoff race and we are not. Parise is going to be a UFA anyway so rolling the dice he will resign there makes no sense. NJ could do Roy and Leopold for Parise and Greene but then Zach could just resign here in the off season anyway. At least that is how I see it.

The only decent and needed D Man from Montreal would be Hall Gill.

Subban, but they're not going to trade him.

While the Sabres need offense I don't see NJ doing anything "Parise big" with Buffalo. As it is right now they are out of the playoff race and we are not. Parise is going to be a UFA anyway so rolling the dice he will resign there makes no sense. NJ could do Roy and Leopold for Parise and Greene but then Zach could just resign here in the off season anyway. At least that is how I see it.

If we trade Zach, I dont think it will be to an Eastern Conference team.