Trade Rumors and minor team trades.

SS-SS

Brodeur's son gives his opinion:

https://twitter.com/#!/abrodeur30/status/174175864785866753

"Devils need a big defenceman.. #tradecentre"

I wonder how many times Marty has said that in the presence of Anthony lol

On another note, Bob has tweeted that Bryan Allen has been traded. He provides no other info, but its clear Bob is a joke. McKenzie prior RT'd something from a beat writer that Spacek and Allen are not on the ice practicing.

Edited by ghdi

are you kidding? when does the fun start?? writing the name Clitsome was just the beginning for me!

Thats it so far today. The big buzz name seems to be Ott. Burkie is on TSN right now. Grabovski is not on the market. Ive been watching TSN for a half hour and not heard Rick Nash's name once.

Video of Nash banners being taken down in Columbus today, looks like he's definitely being traded:

The plot thickens ...

To me, this is probably the most fun part of Deadline Day. Not sitting around and waiting for confirmations. But sifting through rumors, seeing what gains traction, reading into the innuendo of things like guys leaving practice or banners coming down. Most of it ends up being nothing, but it's fun nonetheless.

Real_ESPNLeBrun: Detroit sends Mike Commodore to Tampa Bay in exchange for a conditional 7th round pick

btw on Yahoo sports, lots of twitterers and bloggers/analysts are chatting about all this. Lots of good talk going on over there.

Edited by Anhkheg