Followers 0
SS-SS

Trade Rumors and minor team trades.

791 posts in this topic

Brodeur's son gives his opinion:

https://twitter.com/#!/abrodeur30/status/174175864785866753

"Devils need a big defenceman.. #tradecentre"

I wonder how many times Marty has said that in the presence of Anthony lol

On another note, Bob has tweeted that Bryan Allen has been traded. He provides no other info, but its clear Bob is a joke. McKenzie prior RT'd something from a beat writer that Spacek and Allen are not on the ice practicing.

Edited by ghdi

Spector's Hockey

Moves thus far (at 1.05 pm ET): Kostitsyn to Predators, Staubitz claimed by Habs, Clitsome claimed by Jets. Does the fun ever start?

Spector's Hockey

Moves thus far (at 1.05 pm ET): Kostitsyn to Predators, Staubitz claimed by Habs, Clitsome claimed by Jets. Does the fun ever start?

are you kidding? when does the fun start?? writing the name Clitsome was just the beginning for me!

Video of Nash banners being taken down in Columbus today, looks like he's definitely being traded:

Edited by Amberite

are you kidding? when does the fun start?? writing the name Clitsome was just the beginning for me!

Thats it so far today. The big buzz name seems to be Ott. Burkie is on TSN right now. Grabovski is not on the market. Ive been watching TSN for a half hour and not heard Rick Nash's name once.

Video of Nash banners being taken down in Columbus today, looks like he's definitely being traded:

wowww

The plot thickens ...

To me, this is probably the most fun part of Deadline Day. Not sitting around and waiting for confirmations. But sifting through rumors, seeing what gains traction, reading into the innuendo of things like guys leaving practice or banners coming down. Most of it ends up being nothing, but it's fun nonetheless.

RUMOR:

If this Tedenby for ott rumor is true, then money aside we completely robbed Dallas.

@ice_chip

Chip Alexander

Allen, Spacek were not in locker room after practice when media came in.

Rangers are going after Oduya apparently. Per a tweet reporting what was said on TSN Radio in Winnipeg.

@jtpaterson

cimJames T Paterson

@wyshynski Coach Noel: "I like Clitsome." GM Cheveldayoff: "Oduya?" Coach Noel: "Doesn't everyone?"

:lol:

Real_ESPNLeBrun: Detroit sends Mike Commodore to Tampa Bay in exchange for a conditional 7th round pick

btw on Yahoo sports, lots of twitterers and bloggers/analysts are chatting about all this. Lots of good talk going on over there.

Edited by Anhkheg

oilers get nick schultz and minnesota gets tom gilbert according to yahoo trade chatterbox