GDT Devils vs. Rags

ZeroGravityFat

Does anyone think our ROW being so low will become an issue? I guess it will only matter if we are in a tie at the end of the season and in last place but it is kind of unsettling that we only have 18 Regulation and Overtime Wins. I mean the last place team in the East (Carolina) has 18. The Isles have 17.

Either way, as long as we keep winning I guess.

Edited by Jerzey Devil

Does anyone think our ROW being so low will become an issue? I guess it will only matter if we are in a tie at the end of the season and in last place but it is kind of unsettling that we only have 18 Regulation and Overtime Wins. I mean the last place team in the East (Carolina) has 18. The Isles have 17.

I have thought about it... Hopefully we just continue to win games and it won't matter.

im kinda worried about it it would suck if were fighting for 8th spot

I sat in 229 and there were a lot of asshat rags fans talking sh!t all game. One guy said after "so what it is just one time" and I said "that's how we all feel about 94" and that shut him up real quick. I swear I have never seen a group of about 20 fans getting out of an arena so fast in my lIfe

Best possible response.

I'm so god damn glad we beat these clowns. Their asshat fans get 1/2 a season on top and they're talking sh!t like they've won back-to-back Cups. Can't wait for them all to hop on the Yankees bandwagon when the Rags pack it up in late April.

How about A-Train laying guys out all night?

Yes, I noticed that too. I don't think I've seen him play like that for us before. It was GREAT to see. That's the type of player I was expecting when we signed him a couple of years ago.

Exciting win tonight!

I sat in 229 and there were a lot of asshat rags fans talking sh!t all game. One guy said after "so what it is just one time" and I said "that's how we all feel about 94" and that shut him up real quick. I swear I have never seen a group of about 20 fans getting out of an arena so fast in my lIfe

Was in 230. I was the a$$hole with the cowbell. Was that you in champion plaza yelling 94 at the guy? I heard someone yelling it.

That was a fun game to attend. Great action on the ice and a real lively atmosphere in the stands between the two fanbases. It feels great to have a bounce finally go the Devils way. Watching the 4th line and Foster in person is just as ugly as it is on TV. Getting guys back will really help but in the meantime I'd rather see Taormina get more time over Foster.

Foster is Australian for "Albany"

Well said!

Well..it appears to never end for the Devils..this is sketchy ..

TGfireandice Tom Gulitti

Bryce Salvador didn't play final 7:41 of regulation or in OT. Not sure if he had an injury or if that was a coach's decision.

That was a fun game to attend. Great action on the ice and a real lively atmosphere in the stands between the two fanbases. It feels great to have a bounce finally go the Devils way. Watching the 4th line and Foster in person is just as ugly as it is on TV. Getting guys back will really help but in the meantime I'd rather see Taormina get more time over Foster.

Well said!

Looks like you might get your wish with Tao getting some more time...kinda.