ZeroGravityFat

GDT Devils vs. Rags

264 posts in this topic

Three of those wins were by Hedberg and Clemmensen though. Devils-Rangers didn't really turn sour for us until 07-08 when Avery called Marty fat :P

Good call. The best year against the Rangers I can remember in a while is when Clemmeson had to start 3 games. I remember being at a restaurant with a girl I was seeing at the time with the game on directly behind her trying to pretend like I didn't care the Devils just shut out the Rangers 3-0. She wasn't a big sports nut.

LGD! Finally able to watch a game in the comfort of my house.

To some certain members here (you know who you are), can we try and keep this from plummeting into a bitchfest if the Devils don't score the first goal? Please and thanks.

LGD!

Don't worry. I have class tonight so I won't even know until you guys start bitching. (I'll have my laptop) I mean what..

un chien andalou! awesome avatar. both teams will be rusty. hopefully, I am expecting a good game. vamos a jugar por la playa!

Quote of the night: This black guy walking down Broad in Newark goes, "They playing the Rangers? Man, fvck Avery"

Looking at those past season stats against the Rags I noticed that we were really good in 06-07. I think that's the last time I truly believed we could make it to the ECF.

geez i missed real hockey... and it was a short break. Not looking forward to this summer

Take a breath Chico, that was quite a ramble!

:gd: :gd: :gd:

We got selected for the 1st intermission Enterprise Hat Trick Challenge!!

Couldn't survive to the intermission, shoot

Holy crap. What a crazy 5 mins. Too bad they got the first goal.

really sucks to go down by one, but wow, that last 5 minutes was insane.

I'm waiting for that score more guy now to go on his usual rant lol

1 person likes this

And it begins. I'm as relaxed as ever. It's expected now. It truly is and it sucks but it's better to know.

I'm waiting for that score more guy now to go on his usual rant lol

Heyo

Jesus the amount of hate I receive for being a realist is ridiculous. Considering I'm not the only one..

Have a seat on the couch, scoremore. Why do you think everyone picks on you?

Jesus the amount of hate I receive for being a realist is ridiculous. Considering I'm not the only one..

I don't hate you lol I just don't want you to have any aneurysm

This rags team is soo much better than us in pretty much every aspect. Still hate them. I can't deny myself anymore.

our D just sucks at clearing the zone.. Salvador had a huge turnover in our end. And Forster just looking at the puck after Brodeur makes the save, which results in the goal.

We have such great former players as D-coaches, but their students cannot consistently execute clears. Its one of our biggest problems all year

our D just sucks at clearing the zone.. Salvador had a huge turnover in our end. And Forster just looking at the puck after Brodeur makes the save, which results in the goal.

We have such great former players as D-coaches, but their students cannot consistently execute clears. Its one of our biggest problems all year

We have a fairly weak forecheck, can't win faceoffs, we turn the puck over way to easily and yeah I agree, our D is a pandemic in it's own end, or the offensive zone for that matter.

This rags team is soo much better than us in pretty much every aspect. Still hate them. I can't deny myself anymore.

of course. they near the top of the conf & keague....and we're a bubble team.

a 5 game win streak and we're in, a 5 game losing streak and we're out.

thankfully we've done well so far being a handful of games over 500, but still need to maintain that in order to qualify for the playoffs

Have a seat on the couch, scoremore. Why do you think everyone picks on you?

Sure thing man. It's your world.

And..because they're fvcking dick heads.

I don't hate you lol I just don't want you to have any aneurysm

So are they lucky it's only 1-0 or what?

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3